System-holistic modeling and evaluation of project-cluster management of regional educational space i ocenivanie
Treść / Zawartość
Sistemno-celostnoe modelirovanie i ocenivanie proektno-klasternovo upravlenija regional'nym obrazovatel'nym prostranstvom
- Borzenko-Miroshnichenko A., 2010.: Features of clustering projects of regional educational space, Project Management and Production Development, Luhansk, Volodymyr Dahl East- Ukrainian National University Edition, 4(46), 162-166. (in Ukrainian).
- Borzenko-Miroshnichenko A., Osik E., 2008.: Features of implementation of licensing projects as separate type of educational projects, Project Management in the development of society, Kyiv, Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture, 34-36. (in Ukrainian).
- ButenkoA., VoynarenkoM., LjashenkoV., 2011.: Modernization of the mechanisms of small and medium-sized businesses, Donetsk, Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Institute of Industrial Economics, 326. (in Ukrainian).
- Goryunova L., 2011.: The cluster approach in the field of education as a natural stage of development, High School, Kyiv, 92-100. (in Russian).
- Ivanov M., Shusterman D., 2006.: Organization as your tool: the Russian mentality and business practice, Moscow, Alpina Business Books, 392. (in Russian).
- Kastornova V., 2012.: Development of the educational space concept based upon informational and educational environment, Theory and practice of social development, Moscow, Federal State Institution of the Institute of Sociology of Russian Academy of Sciences, Vol. 10, 107-111. (in Russian).
- Kleiner G., 2011.: System organization of the economy and the problem of innovations proliferation, University Bulletin, Moscow, State University of Management, 3, 17-25. (in Russian).
- Kleiner G., Kachalov R., Nagrudnaya N., 2008.: The synthesis of the cluster strategy based on system-integration theory, Industrial Markets, Moscow, 5-6 (18), 10. (in Russian).
- Kolyada O., 2010.: Forming of strategic portfolio for higher educational institution based on the concept of strategic unity, Kyiv, Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture, 17. (in Ukrainian).
- Lyashenko I., 1999.: Economic-mathematical methods and models for sustainable development, Kyiv, High School, 236. (in Ukrainian).
- Maksimova T., 2003.: Regional development (analysis and forecast), Luhansk, Volodymyr Dahl East-Ukrainian National University Edition, 304. (in Ukrainian).
- Melnik L., 2005.: Fundamentals of sustainable development, Sumy, "University Book", 654. (in Ukrainian).
- Method of integrated regional economic development indexes, 2003.: Order of State Committee of Statistics of Ukraine from 15.04.2003 N° 114, Electronic resource available in: uazakon.com/documents/date-1a/pg_ibcnog/index.htm. (in Ukrainian).
- National Strategy of Development of Education in Ukraine for the period until 2021, 2013.: Decree of the President of Ukraine on June 25, 2013 N° 344/2013, Electronic resource available in: http://www.president.gov.ua/documents/ 15828.html. (in Ukrainian).
- Nikolaienko S., 2013.: Organization of high schools goes selectively, Electronic resource available in: http://osvita.ua/vnz/news/36397/. (in Ukrainian).
- Pogorelov Yu., 2012.: Quantitative measurement results of enterprise development, Luhansk, Volodymyr Dahl East-Ukrainian National University Edition, 9, Electronic resource available in: arhive.nbuv.gov.ua/portal/Soc_Gum%20 /VSUNU/2012_2_2/Pogorelov.pdf. (in Ukrainian).
- Polishchuk V., 2010.: Systematic approach to evaluation method of sustainable development of the region from the position of its stimulating, Problems of system approach in economics, Kyiv, National Aviation University, V.1, 13, 10. (in Ukrainian).
- Rach V., Gone A., Cherenkova M., Zelenko O., 2007.: Practical tools for regional and local development, Luhansk, "Virtual Reality", 156. (in Ukrainian).
- Rach V., Medvedeva E., Rossoshanska O., Evdokimova A., 2011.: Innovative development: a model of the triple helix in the context of a system-holistic view, Problems and perspectives of innovation development of economy, Simferopol, IT "Arial", 157-163. (in Russian).
- Rach V., Rossoshanska O., Medvedeva E., 2010.: Project Management, Kiev, K.I.S., 276. (in Ukrainian).
- Ramazanov S., 2012.: Innovative management models of viable and stable development of technogenic region in crisis, TEKA Commission of Motorization Power Industry in Agriculture, Vol. IV.XII, 240-247.
- Ramazanov S., Kalinenko N., Rakova L. 2011.: The use of IT-technologies in student employment using a competence based approach. TEKA Commission of Motorization Power Industry in Agriculture, Vol. V.XIA, 207-215.
- Sokolenko S., 2009.: The growth prospects of the Ukrainian economy based on innovation clusters, The development of innovation clusters in the present conditions of economic restructuring, Sevastopol, STPP, 2-15. (in Russian).
- Stakhov A., 2006.: Harmony of the Universe and the Golden Section: oldest scientific paradigm and its role in modern science, mathematics and education, Moscow, Academy of Trinitarizm, 98, Electronic resource available in: www. obretenie .info/txt/stahov/harmoni 1 .htm. (in Russian).
- Fedechko A., 2012.: Classification of values of educational projects for training of foreign students, Project management: status and prospects, Mykokaiv, Admiral Makarov National University of Shipbuilding, 354-357. (in Russian).