Selected aspects of risk management in the context of PRINCE2® methodology – as based upon a project implemented by an enterprise in the sector of industrial automation
Treść / Zawartość
As changes do occur during project implementation, and each change is accompanied by uncertainty and the risk factor associated with it, undertaking risks in projects is inevitable. The aim of the study is to identify and analyze risk management products according to PRINCE2® methodology, determining effective risk management in projects. In the research, the following hypothesis has been adopted: achievement of the set project objectives depends on the effectiveness of risk management in the project as a factor determining the success of the investment implementation. The main hypothesis is verified in accordance with the research procedure, including literature research and case study. The results of the conducted research show that a correctly conducted process of risk management based on risk management products, is the sole foundation of effective project management.
Bibliogr. 8 poz.
- 1. Jajuga, K. (2007). Risk management. Warsaw: PWN.
- 2. Kasiewicz, S. (2011). Integrated risk management of a company in Poland. Warsaw: Wolters Kluwer Group.
- 3. Kasiewicz, S. (2012). Risk management as a strategic challenge for companies during the global crisis. Retrieved from: www.pte.pl/pliki/2/1/IBnGR_Publikacja.pdf.
- 4. Monkiewicz, J., and Gąsiorkwieicz, L. (2010). Organizational risk management. Warsaw: C.H. Beck.
- 5. Zawiła-Niedźwiecki, J. (2013). Operational risk management in ensuring the continuity of the organization's operations. Krakow-Warsaw: edu-Libri.
- 6. OCG (2009a). PRINCE2®TM – Effective project management. London: Office of Government Commerce.
- 7. OCG (2009b). Managing Successfull Projects with PRINCE2®TM. London: Office of Government Commerce.
- 8. OCG (2010). Management of Risk, Guidance for Practitioners. London: Office of Government Commerce.
Opracowanie rekordu ze środków MNiSW, umowa Nr 461252 w ramach programu "Społeczna odpowiedzialność nauki" - moduł: Popularyzacja nauki i promocja sportu (2020).