Formation of the contents of knowledge’s bases for local intelligent decision support systems
Wybrane pełne teksty z tego czasopisma
The problem of creation of intellectual decision support systems basing on use of hydrometeorological information is considered at this article. Part of this problem is the acquisition and structurization of knowledge at corresponding problem's areas. Formal and structural models of intelligent warning and decision support system (IWDSS) on a regional level are submitted. Local intelligent subsystems are included in structure of IWDSS. These subsystems warns of threat of the dangerous natural phenomenons and support of decision-making in management of region if the economic objects of this region are on dangerous territories. In article formal models of decision-making process and ontologies to area “Threat of mudflow” are submitted and role of ontologies creation as one of tools of acquisition, structurization and knowledge's management is underlined. The submitted models are the methodical basis for performance of phases of acquisition and structurization of knowledge for local intelligent subsystems IWDSS. In article are shown fragments of database IWDSS for administration of area Dzungarian Ala Tau in Kazakhstan which is under constant threat of mudflow.
Bibliogr. 12 poz., rys.
-  Keen P. G. W., Scott Mormon M.S. Decision Support Systems: an organizational perspective. Addison-Wesley, 1978.
-  Radosiński E. Information systems in the dynamic decision analysis. PWN, Warszawa-Wrocław, 2001.
-  Rudwic B. Systems Analysis for effective Planning: Principles and Cases. N.Y. 1969.
-  Tretyakova T. The methodology of functional-structural analysis of decision processes and its role in the knowledge engineering for information systems. Materials of the Polish Society of experts in the field of knowledge’s management, nr 8., Ed. Waldemar Bojar, PSZW, Bydgoszcz, 2007.
-  Tretyakova T., Zair A. Elicitation and structurization of knowledge for intelligence subsystems of DSS. Polish Journal of Evironment Studies. Vol.17, No.3B. 2008.
-  Solso R. Cognitive Psychology. PITER, St Petersburg, 2002 [in Russian].
-  Popov O., Sołdek J., Tretiakowa T. Adaptive Information Management System. Collection of articles: Information Systems in Strategic management, Informa, Szczecin, 1997.
-  Popov O., Tretyakova T. Approach to an Evaluation of Efficiency of the Integrated Information System’s Implementation at the Enterprise: Orientation to Processes, Proceedings of the 8-th International Conference Advanced Computer Systems ACS’2001, Szczecin, Poland, 2001.
-  Tretyakova T. The knowledge base of expert system “HMDecision” in information system of class DSS – the object approach to construction. Proceedings of IV International conference The Analysis, forecasting and management in complex systems, St. Petersburg 2005 [in Russian] 240
-  Luger G. F. Artifical Intelligence. Structures and Strategies for Complex Problem Solving. Addison-Wesley, 2002.
-  Tretyakova T., Radugin D., Kolobov V., Titova E. St.Petersburg State Hydrological Institute: Scientific report on results of the research project: Development of a technique of a social and economic estimation of mudflow actions, St. Petersburg 1990 [in Russian].
-  Gruber T. R. Toward principles for Design of Ontologies Used for Knowledge Sharing. International Workshop on Formal Ontology, Marcz, Padowo, Italy, 1993.