Influence the applied control structure on energy efficiency of the hydrostatic system
Treść / Zawartość
A control system with a proportional directional throttling control valve or a directional control servo valve, controlling a cylinder (linear hydraulic motor) is used in the ship steering gear drive, in the controllable pitch propeller control, in the variable capacity pump control system for hydraulic deck equipment motors or fixed pitch propellers in small ships (for example ferries). The hydraulic system is designed first of all taking into consideration the nominal parameters of the cylinder load and speed. For such parameters, the energy efficiency of the elements and complete system is described. Meanwhile the exploitation conditions can vary in full range changes of the cylinder load and speed coefficients. The article presents a comparison of the energy behaviour of two widespread structures of hydrostatic systems: a standard individual systems with a throttling steering fed by a constant capacity pump. Both hydraulic solutions are described and equations of the total efficiency η of the system are presented. Diagrams of energy efficiency of two hydraulic systems working at the same parameters of a speed and a load of hydraulic linear motor, which were different due to structure are presented and compared, as well ability of energy saving. This publication also presents analyses and compares the areas of the power fields of energy losses occurring in the elements of two hydraulic systems with different structures of the hydraulic linear motor speed control.
Bibliogr. 9 poz., rys.
-  Paszota, Z., Energy saving in a hydraulic servomechanism system – theory and examples of laboratory verification, No. 58, pp. 146-157, Brodogradnja 2007.
-  Paszota, Z., Method of evaluation of the energy efficiency of systems with hydraulic linear motor – cylinder, Report BW 611/95 (in Polish), p. 76, Gdansk University of Technology, Faculty of Ocean Engineering and Ship Technology, Gdansk 1995.
-  Paszota, Z., Hydraulic individual system with constant capacity pump and proportional cylinder control – the loss and energy efficiency model (in Polish), Proc. VI Seminar “Drives and Control”, pp. 23-33, Gdansk University of Technology, Gdansk 2000.
-  Paszota, Z., Energy losses in hydrostatic drive, Monography, LAP Lambert Acadamic Publishing, p. 570, Saarsbrucken 2016.
-  Skorek, G., Energy characteristics of a hydraulic system with proportional control of the cylinder fed by a constant capacity pump in a constant and variable pressure system, Doctor dissertation, p. 253, Gdansk 2010.
-  Skorek, G., Graphical interpretation of the power of energy losses and power developed in the hydrostatic drive and control system elements, Polish Maritime Research, No. 4, pp. 44-53, Gdansk 2012.
-  Skorek, G., Energy efficiency of a hydrostatic drive with proportional control compared with volumetric control, Polish Maritime Research, No. 3, pp. 14-19, Gdansk 2013.
-  Skorek, G., Comparison of the energy efficiency two hydraulic systems with throttling steering, Joint Proceedings, No. 24, pp. 60-68, Bremerhafen 2011.
-  Skorek, G., The opportunities for getting energy savings in the hydrostatic drive system, Journal of KONES Powertrain and Transport, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 273-280, 2014.
Opracowanie rekordu w ramach umowy 509/P-DUN/2018 ze środków MNiSW przeznaczonych na działalność upowszechniającą naukę (2018).