Directed threshold signcryption scheme from bilinear pairing under sole control of designated signcrypter
Wybrane pełne teksty z tego czasopisma
The paper presents a new ID-based directed threshold signcryption scheme derived from a bilinear pairing and a gap Diffie-Hellman groups. This scheme (called ID-DTS-DS) combines the functionalities of signature and encryption and allows a designated signcrypter to prepare an encrypted and a signed message in cooperation of an authorized subset of shareholders being in a possession of the shares related to a signcrypter’s private key. Furthermore, our scheme guarantees that an encryption and a signature process can be successfully finished only under a signcrypter’s sole control. We analyze the security of the ID-DTS-DS scheme and show its correctness, verifiable directedness, public non-repudiation verifiability, confidentiality and unforgeability.
Bibliogr. 26 poz.
-  Lim C. H., Lee P. J. Modified Maurer-Yacobi’s Scheme and its Applications, Proceedings of the Workshop on the Theory and Application of Cryptographic Techniques: Advances in Cryptology, Lecture Notes In Computer Science; Vol. 718, 1992, pp. 308 - 323
-  Lu R., Lin X., Cao Z., Shao J., Liang X. New (t,n) threshold directed signature scheme with provable security, Information Sciences, vol. 178 (2008), pp.756–765
-  Zheng Y. Digital Signcryption or How to Achieve Cost (Signature & Encryption) << Cost(Signature) + Cost(Encryption), Advances in Cryptology, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, volume 1294, pages 165–179. Springer-Verlag, 1997
-  Malone-Lee J. Signcryption with non-interactive non-repudiation, Technical Report CSTR-02-004, Department of Computer Science, University of Bristol, 2004.
-  Kumar M. A Cryptographic Study Of Some Digital Signature Schemes, PhD Thesis, Ambedkar University, AGRA-INDIA, 2005, http://arxiv.org/abs/cs/0501010v2
-  Shamir A. How to share a secret, Communications of the ACM, 22(11):612–613, November 1979
-  Shamir A. Identity-based cryptosystems and signature schemes, Advances in Cryptology-Crypto 1984, LNCS 196, pp.47-53, Springer-Verlag, 1984
-  Boneh D., Franklin M. Identity Based Encryption from the Weil Pairing, SIAM Journal of Computing, Vol. 32, No. 3, pp. 586-615, 2003
-  Sherman S. M. Chow Forward Security from Bilinear Pairings: Signcryption and Threshold Signature, MSc Thesis, University of Hong Kong, August 2004
-  Joux A., Nguyen K. Separating decision Diffie-Hellman from Diffie-Hellman in cryptographic groups, Journal of Cryptology, 2003, 16(4), pp. 239-247
-  Ng E. M. Security Models and Proofs for Key Establishment Protocols, Msc thesis, University of Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, 2005
-  Boneh D. The decisional Diffie-Hellman problem, in Third Algorithmic Number Theory Symposium, pages 48–63, Springer-Verlag, 1998.
-  Boneh D., Gentry C., Lynn B., Shacham H. Aggregate and Verifiably Encrypted Signatures from Bilinear Maps, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 2656, pp. 416–432, Springer, 2003.
-  Boneh D., Lynn B., Shacham H. Short Signatures from the Weil Pairing, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol.2248, pp. 514–532, Springer, 2001.
-  Sherman S. M. Chow, Lucas C.K. Hui, S.M. Yiu, K.P. Chow. Forward-secure multisignature and blind signature schemes, Applied Mathematics and Computation 168 (2005), pp.895–908
-  Berreto P. S. L. M., Kim H. Y., Scott M. Efficient algorithms for pairing-based cryptosystems, Advances in Cryptology – Crypto 2002, Lecture Notes in Computer Science Vol.2442, Springer-Verlag (2002), pp. 354-368.
-  Menezes A. Elliptic curve public key cryptosystems, Kluwer Academic Publishers, 1995.
-  H. Ker-Chang Chang, Erl-Huei Lu, Pin-Chang Su Fail-stop blind signature scheme design based on pairings, Applied Mathematics and Computation 169 (2005), pp. 1324–1331
-  Baek J., Zheng Y. Identity-Based Threshold Signature from the Bilinear Pairings, Proceedings of ITCC 2004, Track, IEEE Computer Society, 2004
-  Baek J. Construction and Formal Security Analysis of Cryptographic Schemes in the Public Key Setting, PhD Thesis, Monash University, January, 2004
-  M. Choudary Gorantla, Raju Gangishetti, Manik Lal Das, Ashutosh Saxena. An Effective Certificateless Signature Scheme Based on Bilinear Pairings, Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop on Security in Information Systems, WOSIS 2005, Miami, USA, May 2005, INSTICC Press 2005
-  Shoup V. Sequences of games: a tool for taming complexity in security proofs, Cryptology ePrint Archive, 2004/332
-  Blanchet B., Pointcheval D. Automated Security Proofs with Sequences of Games, CRYPTO'06, Lecture Notes on Computer Science, Santa Barbara, CA, August 2006. Springer Verlag
-  Directive 1999/93/EC of the European Parliament and of The Council of 13 December 1999 on a Community framework for electronic signatures, Official Journal of the European Communities, January 19, 2000.
-  Chocianowicz W., Pejaś J., Ruciński A. The Proposal of Protocol for Electronic Signature Creation in Public Environment, in Enhanced Methods in Computer Security, Biometric and Artificial Intelligence Systems, Springer New York 2005
-  Pejaś J. ID-based Threshold Directed Signcryption Scheme Using a Bilinear Pairing, Polish Journal of Environmental Studies