Markov reliability models of series systems with redundancy and repair facilities
Treść / Zawartość
In this paper, we use Markov models for studying the reliability of series systems with redundancy and repair facilities. We suppose that the units’ time to failure and recovery times are exponentially distributed. We consider the cases when 1≤ c ≤ m and m + 1 ≤ c ≤ m + n, for the system of n operating units, m unloaded redundant units and c repair facilities. Using the exponential distributions properties, we obtain stationary reliability indices of the series systems: steady-state probabilities, a stationary availability coefficient, mean time to failure, mean time between failures and mean downtime.
Bibliogr. 5 poz.
-  Ushakov, I. (2012). Probabilistic Reliability Models. Hoboken: John Wiley & Sons.
-  Zhernovyi, Yu., & Kopytko, B. (2020). Reliability assessment of a series system with redundancy and repair facilities. J. Appl. Math. Comput. Mech., 19(3), 123-131.
-  Zhernovyi, Yu., & Kopytko, B. (2020). Calculating steady-state probabilities of single-channel closed queueing systems using hyperexponential approximation. J. Appl. Math. Comput. Mech., 19(1), 113-120.
-  Zhernovyi, Yu.V., & Zhernovyi, K.Yu. (2015). Method of potentials for a closed system with queue length dependent service times. J. of Communications Technology and Electronics, 60(12), 1341-1347.
-  Aliyev, S.A., Yeleyko, Y.I., & Zhernovyi, Yu.V. (2019). Calculating steady-state probabilities of closed queueing systems using hyperexponential approximation. Caspian J. of Appl. Math., Economics and Ecology, 7(1), 46-55.