Adaptive output-feedback following control for time-delay systems
Treść / Zawartość
Adaptive control of the time-delay systems is presented in the paper. Despite the use of MRAC based design, only the model following (not perfect model following) is considered. The methods of a classical MRAC design are preserved to the maximum extent which allows further extensions of the algorithm such as the robust adaptive control modifications. The adaptive algorithm effectiveness is presented by means of illustrative examples.
Bibliogr. 14 poz., rys., wzory
- Institute of Robotics and Cybernetics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, Ilkovičova 3, 812 19 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, email@example.com
- Institute of Robotics and Cybernetics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, Ilkovičova 3, 812 19 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institute of Robotics and Cybernetics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, Ilkovičova 3, 812 19 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, email@example.com
-  A. Boubakir, S. Labiod, F. Boudjema and F. Plestan: Design and experimentation of a self-tuning pid control applied to the 3dof helicopter. Archives of Control Sciences, 23(3), (2013), 311-331.
-  S. Evesque, A. M. Annaswamy, S. Niculescu and A. P. Dowling: Adaptive control of a Measurement, and Control, 125(2), (2003), 186-193.
-  M. Gulan, M. Salaj and B. Rohal’-Ilkiv: Application of adaptive multivariable generalized predictive control to a hvac system in real time. Archives of Control Sciences, 24(1), (2014), 67-84.
-  J. M. Lemos and M. S. Barao: A control Lyapunov function approach to adaptive control of hiv-1 infection. Archives of Control Sciences, 22(3), (2012), 273-284.
-  T. Ludwig, I. Ottinger, M. Tárník and E. Miklovičová: T1DM subject as a time-delay system: Modeling and adaptive control. Proc. Int. Conf. on Process Control, ˇ Strbsk´e Pleso, Slovakia, (2013).
-  B. Mirkin and P.-O. Gutman: Adaptive following of perturbed plants with input and state delays. Proc. 2011 9th IEEE Int. Conf. on Control and Automation, (2011), 865-870.
-  B. Mirkin, E. L. Mirkin and P.-O. Gutman: State-feedback adaptive tracking of linear systems with input and state delays. Int. J. of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing, 23(6), (2009), 567-580.
-  B. Mirkin, E.L. Mirkin and P. O Gutman: Model reference adaptive control of nonlinear plant with dead time. In Proc. 47th IEEE Conf. on Decision and Control, (2008), 1920-1924.
-  B. M. Mirkin and P. O. Gutman: Output feedback model reference adaptive control for multi-input-multi-output plants with state delay. Systems & Control Letters, 54(10), (2005), 961-972.
-  S. I. Niculescu and A. M. Annaswamy: An adaptive Smith-controller for time-delay systems with relative degree n* ≤ 2. Systems & Control Letters, 49(5), (2003), 347-358.
-  M. Tárník: Adaptive posi-cast control for PMSM speed control. Selected Topics in Modelling and Control, 8 (2012), 84-87, Bratislava, Slovak University of Technology Press.
-  M. Tárník and J. Murgaš : Additional adaptive controller for mutual torque ripple minimization in PMSM drive systems. Proc. of the 18th IFAC World Congress, Milano, Italy, (2011), 4119-4124.
-  M. Tárník, J. Murgaš, E. Miklovičová and L. Farkas: Adaptive control of time-delayed systems with application for control of glucose concentration in type 1 diabetic patients. Proc. IFAC Int. Workshop on Adaptation and Learning in Control and Signal Processing, Caen, France, 11 (2013).
-  Y. Yildiz, A. Annaswamy, I. V. Kolmanovsky and D. Yanakiev: Adaptive posicast controller for time-delay systems with relative degree n* ≤ 2. Automatica, 46(2), (2010), 279-289.