Two-seasonal thermal analyses of systems with a vapour compressor heat pump and horizontal ground heat exchangers
Wybrane pełne teksty z tego czasopisma
Selected results of thermal analyzes of heating systems with vapor compressor heat pumps and horizontal ground heat exchangers are presented in this paper. Operation of this system for two lengths of heat exchanger pipes was considered and compared. The thermal analyzes concern two consecutive heating seasons. During heating seasons the heat pump works periodically, supplying heat to a small residential house. Heat is also periodically transferred from the ground to the heat pump unit. The demand for heat for this house, variable in time, was calculated. The heat pump is supported by an additional, conventional heat source when heat pump productivity is insufficient. The characteristic operating parameters of this system (among others: characteristic temperatures, heat fluxes, electric driving power of the compressor) are variable in time. The thermal state of the ground is also variable in time. Natural, thermal regeneration of the ground during spring and summer, when the heat pump system does not operate, was taken into account. The thermal analyzes of the system enable one to compare the electric energy consumption in the system: heat pump - ground heat exchanger and energy transferred from the additional heat source to the heated space during the first and the second heating seasons. The results presented in this paper also make it possible to determine the influence of the length of the horizontal ground heat exchanger pipes on the functioning parameters of this system during two-seasonal operation.
Bibliogr. 13 poz., tab., wykr.
- Silesian University of Technology, Institute of Thermal Technology, Konarskiego 22, 44-100 Gliwice, Poland, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Silesian University of Technology, Institute of Thermal Technology, Konarskiego 22, 44-100 Gliwice, Poland
-  M. Rubik, Heat pumps. Handbook, Ośrodek Informacji “Technika instalacyjna w budownictwie”, Warsaw, 2006, in Polish.
-  J. Dąbrowski, E. Hutnik, Impact of the use of the solar installation and a heat pump in residential building on reduction of conventional energy consumption, Rynek Energii 5(102) (2012) 153–158.
-  L. Remiorz, Cost of heating of a residential house equipped with a heat pump – preliminary results of measurements, in: Rynek Ciepła 2012, Materiały i studia, KAPRINT, Lublin, 2012, pp. 49–52, in Polish.
-  H. Demir, A. Ahmet Koyun, G. Temir, Heat transfer of horizontal parallel pipe ground heat exchanger and experimental verification, Applied Thermal Engineering 29 (2009) 224–233.
-  T. Kujawa, W. Nowak, W. Szaflik, Mathematical model of geothermal field exchanger, Archives of Thermodynamics 20 (1/2) (1999) 39–50.
-  P. Cui, H. Yang, J. D. Spitler, Z. Fang, Simulation of hybrid ground-coupled heat pump with domestic hot water heating systems using hvacsim+, Energy and Buildings 40 (2008) 1731–1736.
-  P. Chudzik, F. Strzelczyk, Analiza ekonomiczna stosowania sprężarkowych pomp ciepła w systemach grzewczych, Rynek Energii 4(89) (2010) 68–76
-  M. Hanuszkiewicz-Drapała, Heating system with vapour compressor heat pump and horizontal ground heat exchanger, Archives of Thermodynamics 30 (4) (2009) 49–61.
-  M. Hanuszkiewicz-Drapała, Numerical analyses of systems with vapour compressor heat pumps and horizontal ground heat exchangers, Rynek Energii 5(90) (2010) 82–88, in Polish.
-  M. Hanuszkiewicz-Drapała, Thermal analysis of building heating system with a vapour compressor heat pump and a tubular ground heat exchanger, Vol. 314, Wydawnictwo Politechniki Śląskiej, Gliwice, 2011, in Polish.
-  M. Hanuszkiewicz-Drapała, J. Składzień, Operation characteristics of heat pump system with ground heat exchangers, Heat Transfer Engineering 33 (7) (2012) 629–641.
-  M. Hanuszkiewicz-Drapała, J. Składzień, A. Fic, Numerical analysis of the system: vapour compressor heat pump– vertical ground heat exchanger, Archives of Thermodynamics 28 (1) (2007) 15–32.
-  J. Składzień, Thermal and economical analyses of ground freezing, Vol. 78 of Energetyka, Zeszyty Naukowe Politechniki Śląskiej, Gliwice, 1981, in Polish