Engineering support of the quality of surface layer of tab grooves in the discs made from heat-resistant steel
Treść / Zawartość
The main idea of the work is to create scientifically grounded technological conditions for treatment of tab grooves in the discs from heat resisting steel, which stipulate formation of roughness of treated surfaces at the level of design requirements, useful compressive residual stresses and a defective surface layer, which increases reliability of operation of interlock in the absence of any defects on the working surfaces of tab grooves of various types, under conditions of maximizing efficiency of their treatment method. Dependences of roughness of the treated surface on the technological factors of the broaching process Ra = f (V, S, γ, HRC) have been proposed. As a result of experimental studies, the nature of distribution of residual stresses, depth and degree of strengthening of the surface layer, depending on the technological conditions of the tab grooves treatment, has been established. The article presents research of surface quality parameters; study all the selected parameters of the surface quality and surface layer and an algorithm to perform experimental work. The algorithm has been built on major principles of control and fixation methods, which stipulate use of non-destructive methods of control. Graphs of strengthening the surface layer of samples, depending on their processing modes and graphs of the distribution of residual stresses in the surface layer are also presented.
Bibliogr. 11 poz., rys.
-  Bogatov, A. A., Mechanical properties and models of metal destruction, Ekaterinburg 2002.
-  Boguslaev, V. A., Muravchenko, F. M., Zhemanyuk, P. D., Kolesnikov, V. I., et al., Technological support of operational characteristics of GTE parts, Compressors and Turbines, Part I, Monograph, ‘Motor Sich’ JSC, Zaporozhye 2003.
-  Vasiliev, A. S., Dalsky, A. M., Klimenko, S. A., Polonsky, L. G., Kheifets, M. L., Lizards, P. I., Technological fundamentals of machine quality management, Mechanical Engineering, Moscow 2003.
-  Dvirnaya, O. Z., Shumilov, A. P., Research of residual stresses as a parameter of surface quality, Modern problems of tribotechnics: Materials of the 3rd International Conference, NUK, pp. 133-134, Mykolaiv 2009.
-  Dvirnaya, O. Z., Shumilov, A. P., Research of the quality parameters of the broaching heat-resistant steel EП517-III surface, Machine building by the eyes of the young: ideas, science, production: materials of the eighth All-Ukrainian Conference, LNTU, pp. 60-61, Lutsk 2008.
-  Dvirnaya, O. Z., Shumilov, A. P., Research of the quality of the machined groove surface in samples of steel EП517-III, Actual problems of mechanical engineering: Materials of the International Conference, NUK, pp. 137-138, Mykolaiv 2011.
-  Dvirnaya, O. Z., Shumilov, A. P., Modern methods of processing the locking grooves in the GTЕ, Actual problems of engineering: Materials of the International Conference, NUK, pp. 112-115, Mykolaiv 2011.
-  Dvirnaya, O. Z., Shumilov, A. P., Comparative analysis of surface quality parameters during the drawing of steel EП517-III, Materials of the First International Conference, NUK, Part II, pp. 246-247, Mykolaiv 2008.
-  Dubina, V. V., Broaching gas turbine parts, Organization and technology of production in ship gas turbine construction, No. 1, pp. 147-150, Nikolayev 2000.
-  Makarov, V. F., Tuktamyshev, V. R., Increasing the efficiency of the process of stretching GTE parts on CNC machines, Aviation and space technology and technology, No. 4 (71), pp. 54-56, 2010.
-  Suslov, A. G., The quality of the surface layer of machine parts, Mechanical Engineering, Moscow 2000.
Opracowanie rekordu w ramach umowy 509/P-DUN/2018 ze środków MNiSW przeznaczonych na działalność upowszechniającą naukę (2018).