Protecting panels for special purpose vehicles
Treść / Zawartość
Based on available materials, their own research results (numerical and experimental) shows effects of loads of various explosive on special vehicles. Such loads can occur during the fighting in the urban area and mountainous, as well as others with limited space. There were presented directions of research and development works in results leading to increase the level of protection of human in special vehicles against means of fighting, specific to peacekeeping and stabilization missions. Such means may also occur in regular combat operations. Was presented selected results of experimental and model researches of the impact of after explosion shock waves on the hall, crew and inside equipment. Also presented the protective structures designed for special purpose and transportation vehicles. While researches the protective structure was loaded by shock wave pressure generated by unconventional explosive charge (no contact mine expression or improvised explosive device). The paper also identifies the need and possibilities of selection the parameters of efficient panel, for the protected parts of the special or transportation vehicle, against potential threat. The results of studies are qualitative in nature.
Bibliogr. 6 poz., rys.
-  Rybak, P., Badania eksperymentalne oddziaływań niekontaktowych min przeciwdennych na strukturę nośną pojazdu gąsienicowego, Archiwum Motoryzacji, 4, 1997.
-  Borkowski, W., Rybak, P., Modelling of impact strength on combat vehicles, Journal of Kones Powertrain and Transport, V. 14, No. 1, 2007.
-  Borkowski, W., Rybak P., Test of impact resistance of tracked combat vechicle, Journal of Kones, Vol. 16, No. 1, 2009.
-  Chodkiewicz, K., PT-91 M. What Polish Army things abort this?
-  Borkowski, W., Rybak P., Dynamic load in operation of high-speed tracked vehicles, Journal of Kones, Vol. 16, No. 4, 2009.
-  http://www.army-mil.