Observer state feedback control of discrete-time systems with state equality constraints
Treść / Zawartość
Design conditions for existence of observer-based memory-less feedback control for stabilization of discrete-time systems with equality constraints given on the state variables are presented in the paper. These conditions are associated with eigenstructure assignment based on the singular value decomposition principle. The validity of the proposed method is demonstrated by a numerical example with the equality constraint tying together all state variables.
Bibliogr. 17 poz., rys., wzory
-  A. BENZAOUIA and C. GURGAT: Regulator problem for linear discrete-time systems with nonsymmetrical constrained control. Int. J. of Control, 48(6), (1988), 2441-2451.
-  E. B. CASTELAN and J. C. HENNET: Eigenstructure assignment for state constrained linear continuous time systems. Automatica, 28(3), (1992), 605-611.
-  C. E. T. DOREA and B. E. A. MILANI: Design of L-Q regulators for state constrained continuous-time systems. IEEE Trans. on Automatic Control, 40(3), (1995), 544-548.
-  A. FILASOV´A and D. KROKAVEC: State estimate based control design using the unified algebraic approach. Archives of Control Sciences, 20(1), (2010), 5-18.
-  N. GUPTA: Kalman filtering in the presence of state space equality constraints. In Proc. of the 26th Chinese Control Conf., Zhangjiajie, China, (2007), 107-113.
-  H. HAHN: Linear systems controlled by stabilized constraint relations. In Proc. Of the 31st IEEE Conf. on Decision and Control, Tucson, Arizona, (1992), 840-848.
-  S. KO and R. R. BITMEAD: Optimal control for linear systems with state equality constraints. Automatica, 43(9), (2007), 1573–1582.
-  S. KO and R.R. BITMEAD: State estimation for linear systems with state equality constraints. Automatica, 43(9), (2007), 1363 1368.
-  D. KROKAVEC and A. FILASOVA: Discrete time Systems. Elfa, Koˇsice, 2008, (in Slovak).
-  D. KROKAVEC and A. FILASOVA : Performance of reconfiguration structures based on the constrained control. In Proc. of the 17th IFAC World Congress, Seoul, Korea, (2008), 1243-1248.
-  D. KROKAVEC and A. FILASOVA: Control reconfiguration based on the constrained LQ control algorithms. In Prep. of the 7th IFAC Symp. on Fault Detection, Supervision and Safety of Technical Processes SAFEPROCESS, Barcelona, Spain, (2009), 686-691.
-  D. KROKAVEC and A. FILASOVA: State constrained control design. In Proc. of the 11th International Carpathian Control Conf. ICCC 2100., Eger, Hungary, (2010), 489-492.
-  H. OLOOMI and B. SHAFAI: Constrained stabilization problem and transient mismatch phenomenon in singularity perturbed systems. Int. J. of Control, 67(2), (1997), 435-454.
-  S. TARBOURIECH and E. B. CASTELAN: An eigenstructure assignment approach for constrained linear continuous-time singular systems. Systems & Control Letters, 24(5), (1995), 333-343.
-  Q. G. WANG: Decoupling Control. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2003.
-  Y. XUE, Y. WEI and G. DUAN: Eigenstructure assignment for linear systems with constrained input via state feedback. A parametric approach. In Proc. of the 25th Chinese Control Conf., Harbin, China, (2006), 108-113.
-  T. J. YU, C. F. LIN and P. C. M¨ULLER: Design of LQ regulator for linear systems with algebraic-equation constraints, In Proc. of the 35th Conf. on Decision and Control, Kobe, Japan, (1996), 4146-4151.