An approach to decentralized adaptive control
Wybrane pełne teksty z tego czasopisma
The paper presents a way of control of decentralized two inputs two outputs (TITO) systems. The base of the approach is usage of the set of one-dimensional self-tuning controllers wiyh reduced orders, being tuned simultaneously, in contrast to methods using relays in feedback. A method of the recursive least squares with directional forgetting factor applied to the continuous-time system is used as the identification algorithm for the self-tuning controllers. Itobtains data using the differential filters. verification was done in MATLAB-SIMULINK on the systems with "P" and "V" structures. two methods of tuning the controllers were used: the suboptimal linear quadratic method, and the dynamics inversion method. This approach give good results, and enables to use arbitary method of tuning the controllers, in particular, to apply the approaches of control of SISO systems, which are quite common for the multi-variable systems.
Bibliogr. 22 poz., rys.
- Department of Control Theory, Institute of Information Technologies, Tomas Bata University, Mostni 3159, 760 01 Zlin, Czech Republic, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Control Theory, Institute of Information Technologies, Tomas Bata University, Mostni 3159, 760 01 Zlin, Czech Republic
-  J T. Agnoloni, D. Angeli and H. Mosca: Feedback-Loop Monitoring for Controller Falsification. Proc. IFAC Workshop on Adaptation and Learning in Control and Signal Processing. Cernobbio-Como, Italy, (2001), 279-283.
-  K. J. Astrom and B. Wittenmark: Adaptive Control. Addison-Wesley, 1989.
-  V. Bobal, J. Bohm. R. Prokop and J. Fessl: Practical Aspects of Self-Tuning Controllers: Algorithms and Implementation. VUTIUM Press. Brno University of Technology. 1999. (in Czech).
-  V. Bobal, P. Dostal, J. Machacek and M. Yiteckova; Self-tuning PID Controllers Based on Dynamics Inversion Method. Proc. IFAC Workshop on Digital Control, University of Catalonia, Spain (2000), 183-188.
-  V. Bobal, J. Bohm and P. Chalupa: MATLAB-toolbox for CAD of simple self-tuning controllers, Proc. IFAC Workshop on Adaptation and Learning in Control and Signal Processing. Cernobbio-Como, Italy, (2001), 273-278.
-  V. Bobal, K. Perutka and P. Dostal: Decentralized Adaptive Continuous-Time Control of Coupled Drives Apparatus. Proc. IFAC Workshop on Adaptation and Learning in Control and Signal Processing. Cernobbio-Como. Italy, (2001), 57-62.
-  P. Dostal and V. Bobal: The suboptimal tracking problem in linear systems. 7th Conf. on Control and Automation. Haifa, Israel, (1999), 667-673.
-  R. Isermann and N. Muller: Nonlinear identification and adaptive control of combustion engines. Proc. IFAC Workshop on Adaptation and Learning in Control and Signal Processing. Cernobbio-Como, Italy, (2001), 1-12.
-  K. Ikeda and S. Shin: Fault tolerance of autonomous decentralized adaptive control systems. Int. J. of Systems Science, 29 (1998), 773-782.
-  R. Kulhavy: Restricted exponential forgetting in real time identification. Automatica, 23 (1987), 586-600.
-  J. Machacek and J. Kotyk: Decentralized control of MIMO systems. Proc. 11th Conf. Process Control. Tatranske Matliare, Czech Republic, 2 (1997), 134-138. (in Czech).
-  Z. J. Palmor, Y. Halev and N. Krasney: Automatic tuning of decentralized PID controller's for TITO processes. Automatica, 35 (1995), 1011-1017.
-  K. Perutka: Method of Setting Penalization Constants in Suboptimal Linear Quadratic Tracking Method, XXVI, ASR'2001 Seminar on Instruments and Control, Ostrava. Czech Republic (2001).
-  K. Perutka and V. Bobal: Decentralized Adaptive Continuous-Time Control of TITO systems. 15th Conf. Process Control. Strbske Pleso. Slovak Republic, (2001).
-  K. Perutka and V. Bobal: Decentralized adaptive control toolbox for Matlab: Alpha version. Proc. Conf. CONTROLO 2002, Avciro, Portugal, (2002).
-  K Vazquez. F. Morilla and S. Dormido: An iterative method for tuning decentralized PID controllers. Proc. IFAC World Congress. Beijing. PR, China, (1999), CD-ROM. C-2a-14-5.
- [17J M. Viteckova: Digital and Analog Controllers Tuning for the Time-Delayed Controlled Systems. Automatizice, 42 (1999), 106-111, (in Czech).
-  M. Viteckova: Quality Indicics for Control Systems Tuned by Inverse Dynamics Method. XXVI. ASR'2001 Seminar on Instruments and Control. Ostrava, Czech Republic, (2001). (in Czech).
-  M. Viteckova: Use of Delta Models for Analog and Digital Controllers Tuning. XXVI. ASR'2001 Seminar on Instruments and Control. Ostrava, Czech Republic, (2001), (in Czech).
-  B. Wahlberg: On Identification of Continuous - Time Dynamical Systems. Technical Report LiTh -ISY - I - 0905 (1988), University of Linkoping, Sweden.
-  Q. G. Wang, B. Zou and T. H. Lee: Auto-tuning of Multivariate Controllers from Decentralized Relay Feedback. Automatica, 33 (1997), 319-330.
-  P. L. Welstead and M.B. Zarrop: Self-Tuning Systems; Control and Signal Processing, Wiley, 1991.