Analog dot recording as an exemplary problem in the area of dynamic measurements
Analog recorders as typical measuring instruments disappear from contemporary equipment due to progress of digital measurements and common possibilities of measurement data storage in a computer memory. However, recorders can be improved by application of the idea of modelbased control. It creates new, even surprising possibilities. These incline to deep considerations.
Bibliogr. 10 poz., rys., wykr.
- 1. Łapiński M., Charatiszwili N. G., Robitaszwili A. G.: “Choice of sampling frequency of signals based on the generalized Kotielnikov series”, PAK 5/1974. (in Polish)
- 2. Metal A.: “Multi-range recording instruments”, PAK 6/1957. (in Polish)
- 3. Palusiński O., Skowronek M., Znamirowski L.: Analog and hybrid modeling. Excercises and problems, WNT, Warszawa 1976 (in Polish)
- 4. Rudak Z.: Dynamic properties of dot recording. Doctor’s thesis, Technical University of Szczecin, Electr. Dept. 1975. ”General characteristics of dot recording” PAK 1/1977. (in Polish)
- 5. Tiemnikow F. E.: Theory of developing systems, WNT Warszawa 1965. (in Polish)
- 6. Utkin V. I.: Sliding Models in Control and Optimization, Berlin Springer Verlag 1992.
- 7. Żuchowski A.: “On dynamic properties of dot recording”, PAK 11/1972. (in Polish)
- 8. Żuchowski A.: “On possibilities of improving the metrological properties of dot recorders”, PAK 9/1978. (in Polish)
- 9. Żuchowski A.: “On transmission of slowly-changing signals through linear circuits”, PAK 2/1982. (in Polish)
- 10. Żuchowski A.: “Ballistic measurements with long-duration signals”, PAK 10/1993. (in Polish)