Changes of the maximal muscle torque of male volleyball players during training
Biomechanika'06 / Międzynarodowa Konferencja (06-08.09.2006 ; Zakopane, Polska)
The aim of the study was to follow the changes of the maximal muscle torque of male volleyball players during training performed in the preparatory and starting period. Muscle torque measurements in static conditions were performed in preparatory (I, III) and starting (II, IV) periods for two years. The sum of muscle torque of the trunk and sum of muscle torque of lower extremities were decreases between I and II period, and increases between III and IV period. The sum of muscle torque of upper extremities were significantly increases between III and IV period. The significant differences between II and IV period were observed for upper extremities.
Bibliogr. 11 poz.
-  Busko K.: Zmiany momentów sił mięśniowych koszykarzy pod wpływem treningu w dwuletnim cyklu szkoleniowym. W: Kierunki doskonalenia treningu i walki sportowej - diagnostyka, A. Kuder, K. Perkowski, D. Śledziewski (Red.), Warszawa 2004a, pp. 67-70.
-  Busko K.: Changes of maximal power, force-velocity and power-velocity relationship of lower extremity muscles in volleyball players during training. Acta Bioeng. Biomech. 2004b, 6 (Suppl. 1), pp. 246-249.
-  Driss T., Vandewalle H., Quievre J., Miller C, Monod H.: Effects of external loading on power output in a squat jump on a force platform: a comparison between strength and power athletes and sedentary individuals. J. Sports Sei., 2001, 19(2), pp. 99-105.
-  Häkkinen K., Komi P. V., Tesch P. A.: Effect of combined concentric and eccentric strength training and detraining on force-time, muscle fibre, and metabolic characteristics of leg extensor muscles. Scand. J. Sport Sei., 1981,3(2), pp. 50-58.
-  Häkkinen K., Alen M., Komi P. V.: Changes in isometric force- and relaxation-time, electromyographic and muscle fibre characteristics of human skeletal muscle during strength training and detraining. Acta Physiol. Scand., 1985, 125, pp. 573-585.
-  Häkkinen K.: Effects of the competitive season on physical fitness profile in elite basketball players. J. Human Movement Studies 1988, 15, pp. 119-128.
-  Häkkinen K.: Maximal force, explosive strength and speed in female volleyball and basketball players. J. Human Movement Studies, 1989, 16, pp. 291-303.
-  Häkkinen K.: Changes in physical fitness profile in female volleyball players during the competitive season. J. Sports Med. Phys. Fitness, 1993, 33, pp. 223-232.
-  Hickson R.: Interference of strength development by simultaneously training for strength and endurance. Eur. J. Appl. Physiol. 1980, 45, pp. 255-263.
-  Jaszczuk J., Buczek M., Karpiłowski M., Nosarzewski Z., Wit A., Witkowski M.: Set-up force measurements in static condition. Biol. Sport, 1987,4(1/2), pp. 41-55.
-  Smith D. J., Roberts D., Watson B.: Physical, physiological and performance differences between Canadian national team and Universiade volleyball players. J. Sports Sei., 1992, 10(2), pp. 131-138.