Research model of stomatognathic system's kinematics in protrusive movement
Wybrane pełne teksty z tego czasopisma
Model tests have been conducted and described in the paper. Their aim was to evaluate muscles' activity of the stomatognathic system during mandible's insertion and putting forward. A spatial model of mandible's kinematics was formulated in order to conduct the test. The recorded during clinical trials trajectories of condyloid processes' heads and incisors were the initial data for conducting numerical calculations. Configurative coordinates, which are the basis for further calculations, were calculated on their grounds. In the suggested approach, the activity of masseter muscles and hynoid muscles is obtained as a result of the change of the length of muscle fibers in the selected periods of time, therefore non-dimensional activity coefficients were introduced.
Bibliogr. 11 poz., rys., wykr.
- Chladek G. (2008): Durability evaluation of a friction couple intended for implantological stabilization of complete dentures. - Acta of Bioengineering and Biomechanics, vol.10, No.3, pp.7-12.
- Chladek W. and Czerwik I. (2008): Mechanical properties of temporomandibular joint disc on the basis of porcine preparation investigations. - Acta of Bioengineering and Biomechanics, vol.10, No.4, pp.15-19.
- Kijak E. (2004): Digital imaging of teeth occlusion disorders and dysfunction of the temporomandibular joints using Arcus-Digma system. - PhD dissertation. Pomeranian Medical University. Szczecin. (in Polish).
- Kleinrok M. (1990): Diagnosis and treatment of functional disorders of masticatory organ. - Publisher: Medical University of Silesia. Katowice. (in Polish).
- Kober K. (1980): Zahnärztliche Prothetik. BD. II: Behandlungsplan, Kronenzahnersatz, Bückenzahnersatz, Partielle Prothesen, Vollprothesen. Georg Thieme Verlag Sttutgart New York.
- Kromka-Szydek M., Jędrusik-Pawłowska M., Milewski G., Lekston Z., Cieślik T. and Dragacz J. (2010): Numerical analysis of displacements of mandible bone parts Rusing various elements for fixation of subcondylar fractures. - Acta of Bioengineering and Biomechanics, vol.12, No.1, pp.11-18.
- Margielewicz J., Chladek W. and Lipski T. (2008): Kinematical analysis of mandibular motion in the sagittal plane. - Acta of Bioengineering and Biomechanics, vol.10, No.1, Wrocław, pp.9-19.
- Okeson J.P. (2005): Management of masticatory organ disorders and occlusion. - Publisher: Czelej. Lublin. (in Polish).
- Osborn J.W. and Barager F.A. (1985): Predicted Pattern of Human muszle activity during clenching derived from a computer assisted model: Symmetric vertical bite forces. - J. Biomechanics, vol.18, No.8. pp.599-612.
- Żmudzki J. and Chladek W. (2008): Elastic silicone matrices as a tool for load relief in overdenture implants. - Acta of Bioengineering and Biomechanics, vol.10, No.4, pp.7-14.
- Żmudzki J., Chladek W. and Lipski T. (2008): Influence of tongue activity on lower complete denture retention dunder biting forces. - Acta of Bioengineering and Biomechanics, vol.10, No.3, pp.13-20.