Graph methods in kinematical analysis of multi-speed epicyclic gears
Wybrane pełne teksty z tego czasopisma
Multi-speed epicyclic gears are used automatic gear boxes when they are equipped with a control system. The methods of analysis of these gears are discussed in the paper. Graph based methods can be used for modelling and kinematic analysis of gears. The methods are roughly described. They were applied for modelling and analysis of an exemplary gear box. Their advantages consist in simplicity, algorithmic approach and usefulness. A comparison of results obtained by means of the graph and Willis approaches is presented. The equivalence of results confirms, the correctness of theoretical modelling.
Bibliogr. 14 poz., rys., wykr.
- Drewniak J. and Zawislak S. (2009): Kinematical and dynamical analysis of closed kinematical chains using graph and profile equations. - PAMM; Proceedings on: Anwendung Mechanik und Mathematik, vol.9, No.1, pp.547-548.
- Drewniak J. and Zawislak S. (2010a): Comparison of graph-based methods of kinematical analysis of planetary gears. - Acta Mechanica et Automatica, vol.4, No.4, pp.14-18.
- Drewniak J. and Zawislak S. (2010b): Linear-graph and contour-graph-based models of planetary gears. - J. of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, vol.2, pp.415-433.
- Drewniak J. and Zawislak S. (2012): Graph-based models of compound planetary gear boxes. - submitted to Solid State Phenomena.
- Goma Ayats, Diego-Ayala U., Minquella Canela J., Fenollosa F. and Vivancos J. (2012): Hypergraphs for the analysis of complex mechanisms comprising planetary gear trains and other variable or fixed transmissions. - Mechanism and Machine Theory, vol.51, pp.217-229.
- Long-Chang Hsieh, Hsin-Sheng Lee and Ten-Hsia Chen (2006): An algorithm for the kinematic design of gear transmissions with high reduction ratio. - Materials Science Forum, pp.505-507, 1003-1008.
- Luo Yato and Tan Di (2011): Dynamics modelling of planetary gear set considering meshing stiffness based on bond graphs. - Procedia Engineering, vol.24, pp.850-855.
- Marghitu D.B. (2005): Kinematic chains and machine components design. - Elsevier, Amsterdam, San Diego; Academic Press, London.
- Ning Zhao and Qingjian Jia (2010): The efficiency analysis and optimization of gear trains. - Advanced Materials Research, pp.156-157, 1000-1005.
- Tsai L.W., Magrab E.B. and Mogalapalli S.N. (1992): A CAD system for optimization of gear ratios for automotive automatic transmissions. - University of Maryland, USA.
- Wojnarowski J. and Lidwin A. (1975): The application of signal flow graphs - the kinematic analysis of planetary gear trains. - Mechanism and Machine Theory, vol.10, No.1, pp.17-31.
- Wojnarowski J., Kopeć J. and Zawiślak S. (2006): Gears and graphs. - J. of Applied and Theoretical Mechanics, vol.44, No.1, pp.139-162.
- Xiang Chang Le, Zhang Ying Ying, Liu Hui and Cui Meng (2011): The research on general modelling methods of the complicated transmissions based on hypergraph theory. - Applied Mechanics and Materials, vol.86, pp.704-708.
- Zawiślak S. (2010): The graph-based methodology as artifficial intelligence aid for mechanical engineering design. - University Press, Univerity of Bielsko-Biała, Bielsko-Biała.