Separate logical analysis of design guidelines in the machine systems modelling
Wybrane pełne teksty z tego czasopisma
The work of overflow machines is most often based on two states: the transient state (the values of the system functions change in time) and the set state (the function values do not undergo changes in time or these changes occur from time to time). The main problem of dynamics is to specify the stability of the system layout and then, the real system. The analysis of the stability can be considered from the point of view of stability of an element or the stability of the whole system. During the process of changing the values of construction and/or exploitation parameters are stable. Paper includes examples of applying the Quine-McCluskey algorithm in separate minimization of certain canonical products in the overflow valve modeling in view of stability of single exploitation elements.
Bibliogr. 19 poz., rys., tab., wykr.
- Akbarzadeh-T M.-R. and Jamshidi M. (1997): Evolutionary fuzzy control of a flexible link. - International Journal of Intelligent Automation and Soft Computing, vol.3, No.1, pp.77-88.
- Cellier F.E. (2009): Object-oriented Modeling of Mechatronics Systems in Modelica Using Wrapped Bond Graphs. -Proc. IEEE Intl. Conference on Mechatronics, Malaga, Spain 2009.
- Cholewa W. and Kaźmierczak J. (1995): Technical diagnostics of machines. Signal properties processing. - the Textbook No. 1904, the Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice, 1995.
- Deptuła A. (2009a): Comparative analysis of optimum modified logical trees in the assessment of the system parameters resistance to work conditions changes. - XXXVIII Conference on Application of Mathematics, Zakopane 2009, the Institute of Mathematics, the Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw 2009.
- Deptuła A. (2012): Decision analysis of designing guidelines in conditions of uncertainty in the analysis of dynamic properties of machine systems. - XV Conference on Innovation in Production Management and Engineering, Zakopane 2012, the Polish Association of Production Management (PTZP).
- Deptuła A. and Partyka M.A. (2010a): Analysing dynamic properties of machine systems with taking into consideration multiple apical numbering for game tree-structures. - Drives and Steering 3/2010.
- Deptuła A. (2011a): Logical equations with weight coefficients and complex game tree-structures in machines systems optimization. - The 5th Environmental Workshops for Doctoral Students of Opole University of Technology. Pokrzywna 2011. Publishing House of Opole University of Technology, Series: Mechanics 98 No. 341/2011, Opole 2011.
- Deptuła A. (2011b): Weight logical equations of designing guidelines in discrete optimization of machine systems. - XL Conference on Application of Mathematics, Zakopane 2011, the Institute of Mathematics, the Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw 2011.
- Deptuła A. and Partyka M.A. (2010b): Application of game graphs in optimization of dynamic system structures. - International Journal of Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 2010, vol.15, No.3, pp.647-656.
- Francis J. and Betts P.L. (1997): Modelling incompressible flow in a pressure Relief Valve. - Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part E: Journal of Process Mechanical Engineering, vol.211, No.2/1997, pp.83-93.
- Giza M. (2000a): Solving a complex decisive problem - separable system minimization. - XXIX Conference on Application of Mathematics, the Polish Academy of Sciences, Zakopane 2000, the Institute of Mathematics, the Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw 2000.
- Giza M. (2000b): Solving a complex decisive problem - common system minimization. - XXIX Conference on Application of Mathematics, the Polish Academy of Sciences, Zakopane 2000, the Institute of Mathematics, the Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw 2000.
- Giza M. and Partyka M.A. (2001): Using the Quine-McCluskey algorithm minimization of multivalued logic functions for management decision-making processes. - IV Conference on Computer Integrated Management, Zakopane 2001, WNT, Warsaw 2001.
- Jiang J.-H., Jiang Y. and Brayton R. (2001): An implicit method for multi-valued network encoding. - In International Workshop on Logic Synthesis, June 2001.
- Partyka M.A. (1983): Some remarks on the Quine - Mc Cluskey minimization algorithm of multiple- valued partial functions for design structures. - 7th Inter. Cong. Log. Method. Phil. Sc., Salzburg1983, Austria.
- Partyka M.A. (1984): The Quine- Mc Cluskey minimization algorithm of individual multiple- valued partial functions for digital control systems. - 3rd Inter. Confer. Syst. Engin., Wright State University, Dayton 1984, USA.
- Quine W.V. (1952): The problem of simplifying truth- functions. - American Mathematical Monthly, vol.59, pp.521-531.
- Stępniewski M. (1994): Pomps. - Warsaw: WNT.
- Suzuki K. and Urata E. (2003): Improvement of cavitation resistive property of a water hydraulic relief valve. - Proc. The Eighth SICFP, 1, pp.265-276.