The prototype capacitance tomography sensor with increased sensitivity near the wall
Wybrane pełne teksty z tego czasopisma
The paper presents a sensor for the capacitance tomograph used for tests of two-phase flows. Structure of the sensor was described, and the proposed solution was compared with typical sensors applied in capacitance tomography. Increase of sensitivity near the pipeline wall seems to be the most important advantage of the proposed solution. It is desirable because of phenomena occurring in during tests of two-phase gas-liquid flows, especially downward flows. The paper presents also the measuring system and the results obtained from the tests performed at the special measuring stand. The obtained test results were compared with the results for a typical capacitance sensor with the electrodes of the same dimensions.
Bibliogr.11 poz., rys.
-  KIM S, PARANJAPE S S, ISHII M and KELLY J., Interfacial structures and regime transition in co-current downward bubbly flow 4th ASME_JSME Joint Fluids Engineering Conference, Honolulu, 2003 Hawaii USA
-  LOSER T., PETRITSCH G. and MEWES D., Investigation of the Two-Phase Countercurrent Flow In Structured Packings Using Capacitance Tomography 1st World Congress on Industrial Process Tomography, Buxton, Greater Manchester, 1999
-  HALOW J.S. and FASCHING G.E., Observations of a fluidized bad using capacitance imaging Chemical Ingineering Scince 48/1993 p.643-59
-  KÜHN F.T., Electrical Capacitance Tomography Homburg 1998
-  XIE C.G, HUANG S.M., HOYLE B.S,, THORN R., LENN C., SNOWDEN D. and BECK M.S., Electrical Capacitance Tomography for Flow Imaging: System model for development of image reconstruction algorithms and primary sensors IEE Proceedings-G 139/1992 p. 89-98
-  RZĄSA M.R., Application of the capacity-to-frequency converter in the capacitance tomograph 4th World Congress on Industrial Process Tomography, Aizu, Japan 2005
-  KÜHN F.T., SCHOUTEN J.C., MUDDE R.F., van den BLEEK C.M. and SCARLETT B., Analysis of chaos in fluidization using electrical capitance tomography Measurement Science and Technology 7/1996
-  RZASA M.R., A New Transducer of Double Procesing for Capacitive Metrology and Measurement System, Vol. 14 2/2007
-  RZASA M.R., WAJMAN R., GRUDZIEN K. and ROMANOWSKI A., The Capacitive Tomograph of Higher Sensitivity Near the Sensor Wall 5th World Congress on Industrial Process Tomography Bergen Norway 2007
-  REINECKE N. and MEWES D. Recent developments and industrial/research applications capacitance tomography, Measurement Scince and Technology 3/1996 p. 233-46
-  RZASA M.R., The measuring method for tests of horizontal two-phase gas–liquid flows, using optical and capacitance tomography Nuclear Engineering and Design 239/2009 p. 699-707