Bandwidth analysis of low-pass elliptic biquadratic structures OPA-RC
Wybrane pełne teksty z tego czasopisma
The influence of bandwidth of OPA on frequency characteristics was investigated in this paper. The analysis of frequency properties was carried out for two exemplary structures. For operational amplifier it was assumed a typical frequency macromodel with I-pole characteristic. Deformation of the frequency characteristic and the structure bandwidth in dependence on amplifiers bandwidth were analyzed. It was proved that shape of the char-acteristic to some degree depends on some elements values. The procedure was proposed for optimal choice of the values of (RC) elements, that ensures the characteristic is most approached to ideal one. Optimal values of these (RC) elements ensure that the characteristic of structures do not have any distortion in all frequencies, and these structures can be used in high frequency applications.
Bibliogr. 11 poz., rys.
-  T. Adrikowski and M. Pasko, "Low-pass and high-pass even order elliptic filters in current mode using transconductance amplifiers OTA and BOTA", Electronics 10, 45-49 (2006), (in Polish).
-  T. Adrikowski and M. Pasko, "Practical realization of even order elliptic filters by using biquadratic structures", SCI Letters - Electrotechnics 182, 101-122 (2002), (in Polish).
-  T. Adrikowski and M. Pasko, "Voltage biquadratic elliptic structures using amplifiers OP A, OTA and OTRA, Electronics 12,44-49 (2006), (in Polish).
-  N. Fliege, "A new class of second order RG-active filters with two operational amplifiers", Nochrichtentech. Z. 26, 279-282 (1973).
-  P.R. Gray and R. G. Meyer, Analysis and Design of Analog Integrated Circuits, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1993.
-  M. Pasko and T. Adrikowski: "Even order elliptic filter design usingOTA-C or OTA-RCbiquadratic structures",Acta Techn. CSA V 49, 223-234 (2004).
-  M. Pasko and T. Adrikowski, "The sensitivity analysis of even order biquadratic elliptic filters", Bull. Pol. Ac.: Tech. 54(1), 101-105 (2006).
-  M. Pasko and T. Adrikowski, "Statistical sensitivity analysis of low-pass elliptic filters", Computer Applications inElectrical Engineering, 231-243 (2006).
-  L. Topor-Kaminski, Electronic Amplifiers in Active Circuits,Publishing House of Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice, 2000, (in Polish).
-  J. Porębski and P. Korohoda, SPICE. Nonlinear Analysis Program of Electronic Circuits, WNT, Warszawa, 1996, (in Polish).
-  A. Tajalli and S.M. Atarodi, "A compact biquadratic gm-C filter structure for low-voltage, high-frequency applications", IEEE ISCAS 1, 501-504 (2003).