Realization problem for singular positive single-input single-output continuous-time systems with delays in state and in inputs
Treść / Zawartość
The positive realization problem for singular continuous-time linear single-input single-output systems with delays in state and in inputs is addressed. The notion of canonical forms of matrices are extended for singular linear systems with delays. Necessary and sufficient conditions for positivity of the singular continuous-time systems with delays and sufficient conditions for the existence of a positive singular realization are established. A procedure for computation of a positive singular realization of a given transfer function is proposed and illustrated by a numerical example.
Bibliogr. 13 poz.
- 1. Benvenuti L., Farina L. (2004), A tutorial on the positive realization problem, IEEE Trans. Autom. Control, vol. 49, No 5, pp. 651-664.
- 2. Busłowicz M., Kaczorek T. (2004), Reachability and minimum energy control of positive linear discrete-time systems with one delay, 12th Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation, June 6-9, Kuasadasi, Izmir, Turkey.
- 3. Farina L., Rinaldi S. (2000), Positive Linear Systems; Theory and Applications, J. Wiley, New York.
- 4. Górecki H., Fuksa S., Grabowski P., Korytowski A. (1989), Analysis and Synthesis of Time delay Systems, PWN and J. Wiley. Warszawa.
- 5. Kaczorek T. (2004), Realization problem for positive multivariable linear systems with time-delay, Proc. Int. Workshop Computational Problems of Electrical Engineering, Zakopane , pp. 186-192.
- 6. Kaczorek T. (2002), Positive 1D and 2D Systems, Springer- Verlag, London.
- 7. Kaczorek T. (2003), Some recent developments in positive systems, Proc. 7th Conference of Dynamical Systems Theory and Applications, pp. 25-35, Łódź.
- 8. Kaczorek T. (2004), Realization problem for positive discrete-time systems with delay, System Science, vol. 30, No. 4, pp. 117-130.
- 9. Kaczorek T. (2005), Positive minimal realizations for singular discrete-time systems with one delay in state and one delay in control. Bull. Pol. Acad. Sci. Techn., vol 52, No 3, pp. 293-298.
- 10. Kaczorek T. (2005), Realization problem for a class of positive continuous-time systems with delays, Int. J. Appl. Math. Comp. Sci., vol. 15, No. 4, pp. 101-107.
- 11. Kaczorek T. (2005), Reachability and minimum energy control of positive discrete-time linear systems with multiple delay in state and control, 44th IEEE CDC-ECC’05.
- 12. Klamka J. (1977), Relative and absolute controllability of discrete systems with delays in control. Int. Journal of Control, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 65-74.
- 13. Klamka J. (1977), Minimum energy control of discrete systems with delays in control. Int. Journal of Control, vol. 26, no. 5, pp. 737-744.