The modelling and simulation method in computer aided cooperation
This paper presents a possibility of applying a modelling and simulation technique in designing a logistic chain in production enterprises. A new approach, based on simulation technique, together with utility function for partnership selection in cooperative production is the main element of the study. The work is oriented at practitioners, who use methods and ways of data exchange in cooperation and create new computer systems aiding in production cooperation. The capacity of simulation technique is illustrated by practical examples.
Bibliogr. 11 poz., rys.
- BOUCHER, X., BONJOUR, E. and GRABOT, B. (2007) Formalisation and use of competencies for industrial performance optimisation: A survey. Computers in Industry 58, 98-117.
- CHITUC, C.M. and NOF, S.Y. (2007) The Join/Leave/Remain (JLR) decision in collaborative networked organizations. Computers & Industrial Engineering 53, 173-195.
- MATUSZEK, J., MOCZAŁA, A. and KOSTURIAK, J. (1998) Optimization of production process design in small- and medium bath production. Journal of Materials Processing Technology 76, Elsevier.
- MATUSZEK, J. and PLINTA, D. (2005) Constraint management in production systems with utilization of computer simulation. Conference Automation 2005, Automation - Innovations and Future Prospectives. Industrial Institute for Automation and Measurements PIAP,
- MATUSZEK, J., KUKLA, S. and PLINTA, D. (2006) Use of modelling and simulation techniques in the management of logistic chain. Applied Computer Science 2, 1.
- MOCZAŁA, A. (2007) Computer Aided Cooperation. European ICT Conference On Research and Technology Development. Seventh Framework Program (7 FP), European Commission, EASIER and CORDIS, Istanbul, Turkey, 29-30 January 2007.
- MOLLER, K., RAJALA, A. and SVAHN, S. (2005) Strategic business nets - their type and management. Journal of Business Research 58, 1274-1284.
- PLINTA, D. (2007) Methodology for analysis of functioning and improvement of production systems basing on computer simulation. In: Business process optimisation. Applied Computer Science 3 (2), 78-92.
- ROSE, B., ROBIN, V. and GIRARD, P. (2007) Modelling collaborative knowledge to support engineering design project manager. Computers in Industry 58, 188-198.
- WANG, L., SHEN, W. and XIE, H. (2001) Collaborative conceptual design -state of the art and future trends. Computer-Aided Design 34, 981-996.
- ZAIDAT, A., BOUCHER, X. and VINCENT, L. (2005) A framework for organization network engineering and integration. Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing 21, 259-271.