The physics of superdeep penetration phenomenon
|Autorzy||Owsik, J. Jach, K. Usherenko, S. Usherenko, Y. Figovsky, O. Sobolev, V.|
|Treść / Zawartość|
Instytut Podstawowych Problemów Techniki PAN
|Czasopismo||Journal of Technical Physics|
|Tom||Vol. 49, no 1|
|Opis fizyczny||Bibliogr. 39 poz., rys.|
1. S. USHERENKO, O. FIGOVSKY, Usual history about unusual results - the phenomenon of superdee penetration in a nanocomposite [in Russian], Journal “Idea”, Metallurgical Science, Israel, Ashdoc 4, 24-33, 2006.
2. S. USHERENKO, The phenomenon of superdeep penetration, Scientific Israel - Technological Advantages, 8, 83-94, 2006. Issues 1.2 (special).
3. S.M. USHERENKO, Modern notions of the effect of superdeep penetration, J. Physics and Thermophysics, 75, 3, 753-770, 2002.
4. O.V. ROMAN, S.K. ANDILEVKO, S.S. KARPENKO, G.S. ROMANOV, V.A. SHILKIN, Effect of superdeep penetration. State of the art and prospects, J. Engineering Physics and Thermophysic 75, 4, 997-1012, 2002.
5. S. USHERENKO, Features of interaction of a flow of microparticles with metals and a process volumetric hardening of tool materials [in Russian], The Thesis on Competition of a Scientif Degree of Dr. Sci. Tech. Minsk. Belarus State Polytechnic Academy, 236, 1998.
6. S. USHERENKO, Conditions of superdeep penetration and creation of process of hardening of to steels by a high-speed flow of powder materials [in Russian], The Thesis on Competition of a Scientific degree of Cand. Tech. Sci. Minsk. The Belarus Polytechnic Institute, 308, 1983.
7. V.I. ZEL’DOVICH, et al., Structural changes in iron-nickel alloys caused by action of high-spe: flow of powder particles. Effects of impact loading [in Russian], Physics of Metals and Metallurgic.
8. I.V. HOMSKAJA et al., Structural transformations and effects of localization of deformation into copper under action of a high-speed flow of powder microparticles [in Russian], News of the Russian Academy of Science. A Physical Series, 70, 7, 1054-1056, 2006.
9. V.I. OVCHINICOV, O.A. DYBOV, S.M. USHERENKO, Research of occurrence of electromagnetic and X-ray radiation in conditions of superdeep penetration of powder particles at dynamic loading of a solid body [in Russian], Cooperation of the United Institute of Nuclear Research with the Institutes, Universities and Enterprises of Byelorussia, Dubna, 77-79, 2002.
10. S.M. USHERENKO, Y.P. BYNCHUK, G.S. ROMANOV, O.I. KOVAL, The superdeep penetration of dust bunches with metal shells, Materials Week, 30 September - 2 October 2002, ICM - 1st Int. Congress in Munich, www.materialsweek. org.
11. V.V. SOBOLEV, S.M. USHERENKO, Generation of plasma - as the probable reason for local de structions in structure of materials at shock-wave processing [in Russian], The Ukrainian Union of the Engineers on Explosion. The Newsletter, Komsomolsk, USIV, 8, 19-27, 2004.
12. S.M. USHERENKO, A.S. KALINICHENKO, K.Y. CHOI, V.I. OVCHINNIKOV, Modern representations of a complex of physical effects in conditions of superdeep penetration [in Russian], Extreme condition of substance, detonation, shock waves. Works of the international conference. YII Haritonov Thematic Scientific Readings, March 14-18, 2005. Under edition of the Doctor of Engineering Sciences A.L. Mihaylov. RFJC-VNIIEF.-Carov, 520-525, 2005.
13. S.M. USHERENKO, A.S. KALINICHENKO, A.I. BELOUS, T.V. PETLISKAJ, B.V. RUMIANSEV, Flows of “galactic” ions is arising at collision of the dust clots with protective envelopes [in Russian], 2nd Byelorussian Space Congress of October 25-27, 2005, Minsk, Materials of a Congress, Minsk, OIPI NAN Belarus, 33-38, 2005.
14. S.M. USHERENKO, A.S. KALINICHENKO, YU.S. USHERENKO, V.I. OVCHINIKOV, N.A. SHIPITSA, A.I. BELOUS, T.V. PETHSKAJA, Physical basis of a process of materials damage during collisions with flows of powder particles [in Russian], Minsk, National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Exhaustion 29, Powder Metallurgy. The Republican Interdepartmental Collector of Proceedings, 98-106, 2006.
15. V.V. SOBOLEV, S.M. USHERENKO, Shock-wave initiation of nuclear transmutation of chemical elements, J. Phys. IY France, 134, 977-982, 2006.
16. S.M. USHERENKO, Y.S. USHERENKO, V.P. KIRIL’UK, The energetic process of superdeep penetration. The collection of the proceedings devoted to the 40th anniversary of the faculty [in Russian], Science of Materials in Mechanical Engineering of Prospect of Development of Superficial and Volumetric Hardening of Alloys, Minsk, BNTU, 37-47, 2004.
17. S.M. USHERENKO, O.I. KOVAL, YU.S. USHERENKO, Estimation of the energy expended for superdeep penetration, J. Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, 77, 3, 641-646, 2004.
18. S.M. USHERENKO, L.G. KORSHUNOV, O.I. KOVAL, Multifactor experiments under superdeep-penetration conditions, J. Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, 75, 6, 1249-1253, 2002.
19. S.M. USHERENKO, O.I. KOVAL, YU.S. USHERENKO, Formation of high-velocity microjets in different variants of superdeep penetration, J. Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, 76, 1, 109-115, 2003.
20. G.G. CHERNY, The gear of anomalous resistance at motion of bodies in solid media [in Russian], Reports of Academy of Sciences of USSR, The Theory of Elasticity, 292, 6, 1324-1328, 1987.
21. S.S. GRIGORYAN, About the nature of the “superdeep” penetration of firm microparticles in solid materials [in Russian], Reports of the Academy of Sciences of USSR, Mechanics, 292, 6, 1319-1322, 1987.
22. A.E. RAKHIMOV, Qualitative model of the superdeep penetration [in Russian], Messages of the Moscow University. Mathematics, Mechanics, Series 1, 5, 72-74, 1994.
23. L.G. KORSHUNOV, N.L. CHERNENKO, About the mechanism and conditions of realization of effects of superdeep penetration of the accelerated particles in metals [in Russian], Physics of Metals and Metallurgical Science, 101, 6, 660-667, 2005.
24. S. ALEKSENTSEVA, A. KRIVCHENKO, Analysis of the conditions for ultradeep penetration of powder particles into a metallic matrix [in Russian], Technical Physics, 43, 7, 859-860(2), 1998.
25. P.V. MAKAROV, Model of the superdeep penetration of firm microparticles into metals [in Russian], Physical Mezomechanics, 9.3, 61-70, 2006.
26. G.P. CHEREPANOV, An analysis of two models of superdeep penetration, Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 53, 3, 399-423(25), 1996.
27. S.P. KISELEV, V.P. KISELEV, Superdeep penetration of particles into a metal target, Int. J. Impact Engineering, 27, 2, 135-152(18), 2002.
28. V.L. KOLMOGOROV, A.G. ZALAZINSKIJ, E.A. ZALAZINSKAJA, About the superdeep penetration of a particle into elasto-plastic medium [in Russian], Collection of Materials. VII Zababahin Scientific Readings, Snezhinsk, 1-17, 2003.
29. O. NAIMARK, F.A. COLLOMBET, J.L. LATAILLADE, Super-deep penetration phenomena as resonance excitation of self-keeping spall failure in impacted materials, Le Journal de Physique IV, 07, 03, 773-778, 1997.
30. A.E. KHEIFETS, V.I. ZELDOVICH, Y. NATALIYA, I.V. FROLOVA, The shock-wave model of the effect of superdeep penetration of powder particles into metallic materials, E-MRS Fall Meeting 2003 (www.science24.com/conferences), on-line journal.
31. A. Sivkov, A possible mechanism of “superdeep” particle penetration into a solid target, Technical Physics Letters, 27, 8, 692-694(3), 2001.
32. L.V ALTSHULER, S.K ANDILEVKO, G.S.R. OMANOV, S.M. USHERENKO, About model of the “superdeep” penetration [in Russian], Pisma ZETF, 15, 5, 55-57, 1989.
33. S.K. ANDILEVKO, Hydrodynamic model of superdeep penetration of absolutely solid axisymmetric particles into a semi-infinite metal target, J. Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, 71, 3, 393-397. 1998.
34. V.D. Rusov, S.M. USHERENKO, V.A. TARASOV, M.M. OVSJANKO, The simulation of dissipative structures and concentration waves of point defects in the open nonlinear physical system “metal + loading + irradiation” [in Russian], Questions of a Nuclear Science and Technique, Ukraine, National Centre of Science, Kharkov Physicotechnical Institute, 4, 3-8, 2001.
35. J. OWSIK, M. MEYERS, S. USHERENKO, A. ZARWALSKA, Analysis of shock interaction under super-deep penetration effect, J. Tech. Phys., 42, 2, 193-201, 2002.
36. M.M. RUSAKOV, M.A. LEBEDEV, Definition the reactive impulse at experimental simulation of meteoric impact [in Russian], Space Researches, 6, 4, 634-636, 1968.
37. M.M. RUSAKOV, M.A. LEBEDEV, About energy liberation at simulation of meteoric impact [in Russian], Space Researches, 10, 1, 128-129, 1972.
38. V.S. LEONOV, Gold fusion in the Usherenko effect and its application in power engineering, Scientific publication, Moscow, Agroconsalt, 76, 2001.
39. V.A. BABESHKO, The phenomenon of localization of wave processes and resonances [in Russian], The Educational Journal of Soros, 7, 11, 134-137, 2001.