Energetic Characteristics of Solid Composite Propellants and Ways for Energy Increasing
Wybrane pełne teksty z tego czasopisma
Energetic characteristics of solid composite propellants of different type and application are described - metal-free compositions containing an oxidizer and a fuel-binder only; compositions containing additionally an energetic compound (Al, Be, Mg, B), metal hydrides (AlH3, BeH2, BxNyHz). A considerable attention is attracted to analysis of oxidizers (ammonium perchlorate, hydroxylammonium perchlorate, ammonium dinitramide etc) because oxidizer occupies the greatest mass fraction in propellant and mostly that is the oxidizer that determines energetic characteristics of the propellant. The main principles of the using of different kinds of binder are considered. It was shown that the competence to choose the binder to the given oxidizer can increase considerably the energetic characteristics even without creation of new compounds. Ways to optimize solid composite propellants destined for missile complexes of different mass characteristics are described. Different ways to further development of solid composite propellants are presented - optimization of formulations basing on accessible components; creation of new more effective binders, having additional functions of oxidizer or gasifying component etc. Ecological problems of solid composite propellants are also a topic of the paper. Ways to decrease ecological danger while solid composite propellants using are investigated.
Bibliogr. 9 poz.
-  Lukyanov O. A., Gorelik V. P., Tartakovskii V. A., Dinitramide and its salts, Communic.l,/zvesft'a of Russ. Ac, Sci., ser. Chem., 1994, 94-97.
-  Lempert D. B., Dolganova G. P., Nechiporenko H. N., Hydroxylammonium perchlorate thermal decomposition on low decomposition level, J. Appl. Chem., (Russ), 1998, 98(3), 365-370.
-  Lempert D. B., Dolganova G. P., Nechiporenko H. N., Thermal stability of mixture hydroxylammonium perchlorate with HMX, ibid, 1998, 98(10), 1623-1628.
-  Lempert D. B., Nechiporenko H. N., Dolganova G. P., Specific impulse of optimized formulations of solid composite propellants (binder + oxidizer + metal) as function of metal nature and oxidizer, Chemical Physics, (Russ), 1998, 77(7), 114-120.
-  Simpson R.L. et al., CL-20 performance exceeds that of HMX and its sensitivity is moderate, Propellants, Explos., Pyrotech., 1997, 22, 249-255.
-  Lempert D. B., Nechiporenko H. N. et al., Energetic opportunities of derivatives of 2,4,6 (trisc(trinitromethyl))-1,3,5- triazine as potential oxidizer for solid composite propellants, Chemical Physics, (Russ), 2003, 22(4), 64-69.
-  Nechiporenko H. N., Lempert D. B., Soglasnova S. 1., Specific impulse of propellants, containing C-nitroderivatives of pentatomic cycles in the character of oxidizer, as function of the binder type and of the amount of N-atoms in the cycle. ibid, 2005, 24(3), 74-80.
-  Lempert D. B., Dolganova G. P., Nechiporenko H. N., Stesik L. N., Energetic characteristics of solid composite propellants with low pollution, ibid, 1997,7(5(9), 91-100.
-  Lempert D. B., Manelis G. B., Nechiporenko H. N., Shteinberg V. G., Zyuzin I. N., Principles of creation of smokeless gas generating compositions free of toxic combustion products, 7th International "Airbag-2004 ", 2004, Karlsruhe, Germany, p. 43.