The possibilities of electronic toll's utilization in relation to environment conservation and road safety
Wybrane pełne teksty z tego czasopisma
Current electronic toll should start to play the important role not only in charging for the road use but it is chance to use it as the promoting element in environment conservation and road safety activities. The paper describes the toll system proposal that instead of to a usual way of vehicles' per kilometre charging takes into account harmful environmental impacts and road safety as well. The purpose of proposal is charging according to every specific vehicle's harmful environmental impacts and road safety per particular road section. The proposal is recently researched and results of a theoretical analysis are presented in the paper that includes the.
bibliogr. 7 poz.
-  Project MD CR č. 1F44G/092/120, Economy, ecological and safety solution of electronic toll. Annual report 2004, 2005 Prague.
-  European project COST 346.10: Measuring Method on the free rollers for lorries, tractors and special vehicles and its utilization at the emission, fuel consumption and technical state test, Annual report 2003, 2004, TF CUA Prague.
-  Sanger, R.P.: Motor vehicle emission regulations and fuel specifications part 2 detailed information and historic review (1970-1996) Ó CONCAWE Brussels March 1997
-  Hickman, A. J.: Methodology for calculating transport emissions and energy consumption project report SE/491/98 Copyright Transport Research Laboratory 1999.
-  Samaras Z., Zachariadis,T.: The Inspection of In-Use Cars in Order to Attain Minimum Emissions of Pollutants and Optimum Energy Efficiency Task 1.1: Review of short tests LAT Report 9502 Thes Saloniki, January 1998
-  Samaras, Z. and others.: The Inspection of In-use Cars in Order to Attain Minimum Emissions of Pollutants and Optimum Energy Efficiency. LAT Report No.: 9803 Thessaloniki, April 1998
-  Joumard, R.- Sérié, E.: Modelling of cold start emissions for passenger cars INRETS report n° LTE 9931 December 1999, 86 pages