Generalized perfect numbers
Wybrane pełne teksty z tego czasopisma
In this paper a modified form of perfect numbers called (p, q)+ perfect numbers and their properties with examples have been discussed. Further properties of σ+ arithmetical function have been discussed and on its basis a modified form of perfect number called (p, q)+ super perfect numbers have been discussed. A modified form of perfect number called (p, 0)-perfect and their characterization has been studied. In the end of this paper almost super perfect numbers have been introduced.
Bibliogr. 5 poz.
-  G. H. Hardy and E. M. Wright, An introduction to the theory of numbers, Oxford at the Clarendon Press, 1979.
-  J. Sandor and E. Egri, Arithmetical functions in algebra, geometry and analysis, Advanced studies in contemporary Mathematics, Vol.14 (2007), No.2, 163-213.
-  J. Sandor and K. Atanassov, On (m, n)-super perfect numbers, Advanced studies in contemporary Mathematics, Vol. 16 (2008), No.1, 34-45.
-  J. Sandor and K. Atanassov, On a modification of perfect numbers, Advanced studies in Contemporary mathematics 17(2008), No.2, pp. 249-255.
-  Mladen V. Vassilev- Missana and Krassimir T. Atanassov, A new point of view on perfect and other similar numbers, Advanced studies in contemporary mathematics 15 (2007), No.2, pp.153-169.