Information model of system of support of decision making during management of it companies
Treść / Zawartość
An information model has been carried out, with the help of which it is possible to implement methods that ensure the growth of competitiveness of IT companies. Growth conditions for companies provide mergers and acquisitions (M&A). The analysis of the data obtained as a result of the P&L financial report is mainly based on current indicators and can be partially used to prolong economic indicators for a certain (most often limited) period. The authors propose using methods for assessing stochastic indicators of IT development processes based on the solution of a number of problems: (1) Development of models to assess the impact of indicators in the analysis of the financial condition of companies; (2) Creation of an information model and methods for processing current stochastic data and assessing the probability of the implementation of negative and positive outcomes.
Bibliogr. 11 poz., fig.
- Volodymyr Dahl East Ukrainian University, Faculty of Information Technology and Electronics, Department of Programming and Mathematics, Tsentralnyi Ave., 59A, Severodonetsk, Luhansk Oblast, Ukraine, 93400, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volodymyr Dahl East Ukrainian University, Faculty of Information Technology and Electronics, Department of Programming and Mathematics, Tsentralnyi Ave., 59A, Severodonetsk, Luhansk Oblast, Ukraine, 93400, email@example.com
- Volodymyr Dahl East Ukrainian University, Faculty of Information Technology and Electronics, Department of Programming and Mathematics, Tsentralnyi Ave., 59A, Severodonetsk, Luhansk Oblast, Ukraine, 93400, firstname.lastname@example.org
-  Darnall, R., & Preston, J. M. (2016). Project Management from Simple to Complex. University of Minnesota Libraries Publishing.
-  Draft Federal Information Processing Standards Publication 183. (1993). Integration Definition For Function Modeling (IDEF0).
-  Draft Federal Information Processing Standards Publication 184. (1993). Integration Definition For Information Modeling (IDEF1X).
-  IEC 60300-3-9:1995. (1995). Dependability management – Part 3: Application guide – Section 9: Risk analysis of technological systems.
-  Iovanella, A. (2017). Vital few e trivial many. In Il Punto (pp. 10–13).
-  Kringel, D., Ultsch, A., Zimmermann, M., Jansen, J. P., Ilias, W., Freynhagen, R., & Resch, E. (2017). Emergent biomarker derived from next-generation sequencing to identify pain patients requiring uncommonly high opioid doses. The pharmacogenomics Journal, 17(5), 419–426, doi:10.1038/tpj.2016.28.
-  Pagach, D., & Warr, R. (2011). The Characteristics of Firms That Hire Chief Risk Officers. The Journal of Risk and Insurance, 78(1), 185–211.
-  Pawelek, B., Pociecha, J., & Baryla, M. (2017). ABC Analysis in Corporate Bankruptcy Prediction. In Abstracts of the IFCS Conference (p. 17). Tokyo, Japan.
-  SS-IEC 1025:1990. (1990). Fault tree analysis (FTA).
-  Ultsch, A., & Lötsch, J. (2015). Computed ABC analysis for rational selection of most informative variables in multivariate data. PLOS One, 10(6), e0129767. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0129767
-  What are the Main Valuation Methods? (2019). Retrieved August 12, 2019 from https://corporatefinanceinstitute.com/resources/knowledge/valuation/valuation-methods