Parallel feed water heating repowering of a 200 MW steam power plant
Wybrane pełne teksty z tego czasopisma
In this paper, feed water heating repowering of Shahid Montazeri steam power plant has been studied in three different modes. Efficiencies of energy and exergy have been selected as objective functions. Cycle-tempo software was used for simulations. In the first case, a low pressure heat recovery heat exchanger and a EGT-RLM600-PC gas turbine were used. Efficiencies of energy and exergy increase to 3.8% & 3.79% respectively and cooling tower water temperature difference increases to 0.652°C. In the second case, a high pressure heat recovery heat exchanger and a Siemens (KWU) V64.3 gas turbine were used. Efficiencies of energy and exergy increase to 6.68% and 6.65% respectively. In the third case, both heat recovery heat exchangers are and Westinghouse-401 gas turbines were used. Efficiencies of energy and exergy increase to 8.93% & 9.05% respectively. This is the best plan in terms of efficiency and cycle power promotion.
Bibliogr. 25 poz., rys., tab., wykr.
-  Iran detailed statistics of electricity industry, for production management in 2013, in Persian.
-  Iran Detailed statistics of electricity industry, for strategic management in 2013, in Persian.
-  A. Singh, D. Kopecky, Repowering considerations for converting existing power plants to combined cycle power plants, in: 2002 International Joint Power Generation Conference, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 2002, pp. 607–613.
-  J. Feenstra, P. Kamminga, Mechanical and process design of the flevo power station conversion project, in: Publication ASME 89-GT-38, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 1986.
-  J. Schretter, S. Williams, J. Brandett, Two financial reasons why repowering is compelling compared to other power supply options, in: ASME Turbo Expo 2003, collocated with the 2003 International Joint Power Generation Conference, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 2003, pp. 787–792.
-  P. Ploumen, J. Veenema, Dutch experience with hot windbox repowering, in: ASME 1996 International Gas Turbine and Aeroengine Congress and Exhibition, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 1996, pp. V004T10A013– V004T10A013.
-  R. K. Tawney, J. A. Bonner, A. M. Elgawhary, Economic and performance evaluation of combined cycle repowering options, in: ASME Turbo Expo 2002: Power for Land, Sea, and Air, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 2002, pp. 457–464.
-  W.C. Stenzel, Sopocy, D.M. Pace, "Repowering Existing Fossil Steam Plants", www.Sepril.com.
-  D. H. Cooke, Modeling of off-design multistage turbine pressures by stodola’s ellipse, in: Energy Incorporated PEPSE User’s Group Meeting, Richmond, VA, Nov, 1983, pp. 2–3.
-  L. M. Romeo, J. M. Escosa, Repowering con turbina de gas de una central termoeléctrica de carbón de 335 mw, Ingeniería Química 31 (184) (2005) 50–56.
-  Archive of Mohammad Montazeri Power Plant.
-  K. M. MEHRABANI, S. S. F. YAZDI, A. MEHRPANAHI, S. N. N. ABAD, Optimization of exergy in repowering steam power plant by feed water heating using genetic algorithm, Indian J. Sci. Res 1 (2) (2014) 183–198.
-  M. Z. Yilmazoglu, A. Durmaz, Hot windbox repowering of coalfired thermal power plants, Turkish Journal of Engineering & Environmental Sciences 37 (2013) 33–41.
-  M. R. Shahnazari, D. Foroughi, H. Fakhrian, Repowering of lowshan power plant, in: IGTC Conf., Tokyo, 2003.
-  M. Wolowicz, J. Milewski, K. Badyda, Feed water repowering of 800 mw supercritical steam power plant, Journal of Power Technologies 92 (2) (2012) 127–134.
-  M. Baghestani, M. Ziabasharhagh, M. Khoshgoftar Manesh, Evaluation of repowering in a gas fired steam power plant based on exergy and exergoeconomic analysis, in: World Renewable Energy Congress, 2011, pp. 8–13.
-  M. Fränkle, Srs: The standardized repowering solution for 300m w steam power plants in russia, Siemens Power Generation Germany. Report.
-  A. Mehrpanahi, S. Hossienalipour, K. Mobini, Investigation of the effects of repowering options on electricity generation cost on iran steam power plants, International Journal of Sustainable Energy 32 (4) (2013) 229–243.
-  M. Asadian, R. Samadi, Comparison of lowshan power plant repowering options for better plant application, in: 16th Iranian Soc. of Mech. Eng. Conf.(ISME), 2008.
-  R. Haghighi, M. Tanassan, Feed-water repowering in beast power plant: Technical and costing aspects, Heat transfer and environment (2008) 187–192.
-  R. E. Sonntag, C. Borgnakke, Fundamentals of thermodynamics, John Wiley & Sons, United State, 2009.
-  M. Ameri, P. Ahmadi, A. Hamidi, Energy, exergy and exergoeconomic analysis of a steam power plant: a case study, International Journal of Energy Research 33 (5) (2009) 499–512.
-  A. Bejan, G. Tsatsaronis, M. J. Moran, Thermal design and optimization, John Wiley & Sons, 1996.
-  V. Nayyeri, S. Sayed-Mahmoodi, Use of fresh air in hot windbox power plant repowering method, in: 21th Iranian Power System Conf.(PSC), 2006, in Persian.
-  S. Sanaye, M. Ziabasharhagh, M. Ghazinejad, Optimal design of gas turbine chp plant with preheater and hrsg, International Journal of Energy Research 33 (8) (2009) 766–777.