Real time computer tester for automatic voltage regulators used in marine generators
Treść / Zawartość
Computer Applications in Electrical Engineering (18-19.04.2016 ; Poznań, Polska)
This article briefly introduces the characteristics of ships' electrical power networks, and an existing system is described as an example. A mathematical model of a selected power system, including generators with a drive and its loads, is presented. The algorithm implementing the author's numerical method, named 'the average step voltages method', is described. The chosen numerical method is notable for its stability and high accuracy, even in combination with a large integration step size. Software and hardware applications of the RT AVR tester are also shown. To check the adequacy of the simulations using the implemented model, experimental measurements were carried out. The measurements, including dynamic states, obtained by the computer tester with the AVR system, as well as the physical model with the AVR system, are summarized. Possibilities for usage in the marine industry in the future are also outlined.
Bibliogr. 7 poz., rys.
-  Mindykowski J., Assessment of Electric Power Quality in Ships Systems Fitted with Converter Subsystems, Polish Academy of Sciences, Shipbuilding & Shipping, Gdańsk 2003 (in English).
-  Wyszkowski S., Elektrotechnika Okrętowa, Wydawnictwo Morskie, Gdańsk 1991 (in Polish).
-  Bastian B., Plachtyna O., Mathematical Model of Synchronous Generator for Diagnostics and Settings Tests of Marine AVRS, Electrical Machines-Transaction Journal, no 4, part 2, KOMEL, Katowice 2013 (in English).
-  Instruction Manual for Digital Excitation Control System DECS200, Highland Ilinois 2007 (in English).
-  Plakhtyna O.G., The digital one-step method for simulated of electrical circuits and it use in electromachanical tasks, Visnyk NTU "HPI", NR 30, 2008, pp. 223-225. (in Ukrainian).
-  Plakhtyna O.G., The mathematical modeling of the electrotechnical systems with semiconductor converters, Lviv, 1986. (in Russian).
-  Kutsyk A.S., The object-oriented method for analysis of electromechanical systems, Technical electrodynamics, NR 2, 2006, pp. 57–63. (in Ukrainian).
Opracowanie ze środków MNiSW w ramach umowy 812/P-DUN/2016 na działalność upowszechniającą naukę.