Prioritizing software capabilities and focal points of MS Access and Excel in perspective of data management
Treść / Zawartość
Microsoft Corporation products have overwhelmed almost all organiza-tions around the world even beside other operating systems like UNIX, Ubuntu and others. MS Office software products in particular, have being used widely in big portion of our work and business. In specific, MS Access and Excel are very famous and so usable software in between other Microsoft office products. Many similarities are shared between Access and Excel, meanwhile, many key differences are worth to point them out, too. Mainly, this research spotlights on primarily motivated topic of how they can manage data as they have been designed for. The mission of this research is to show how to employee MS Access and Excel in the right way in business work after indicating strength and weaknesses of both of them. Thus, we need to fulfill the right and suitable enough choice between Access and Excel that meets our business work requirements. A detailed list of significant features and key points are discussed and compered of both software leads to conducted proper software use.
Bibliogr. 12 poz., fig., tab.
- University of Sumer, Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology, Computer Science Dept., Thi-Qar, Iraq, firstname.lastname@example.org
- University of Thi-Qar, Educational Collage of Pure Science, Computer Science Dept., Thi-Qar, Iraq, email@example.com
- University of Sumer, Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology, Computer Science Dept., Thi-Qar, Iraq, firstname.lastname@example.org
-  Hameed Yassir, A., & Fatah Dakhil, A. (2016). Information Technology Services in Thi-Qar Province Analysis Study. Journal of Univesity of Thi-Qar, 11(4), 1–10.
-  Alexander, M. (2007). Microsoft Access 2007 data analysis: Unleashing the analytical power of Access. Indianapolis, IN: Wiley Technology Pub.
-  Alexander, M., & Kusleika, D. (2016). Access 2016 bible (pp. 33–131). Indianapolis, IN: Wiley Technology Pub.
-  Alexander, M. (2010). The Excel analysts guide to Access (p.345). Indianapolis, IN: Wiley Pub Technology Pub.
-  MS Access Security. (n.d.). Retrieved May 7, 2018, from https://www.help4access.com/ms-access-security
-  Protection and security in Excel. (n.d.). Retrieved March 8, 2018, from https://support.office.com/en-us/ article/protection-and-security-in-excel-be0b34db-8cb6-44dd-a673-0b3e3475ac2d
-  MacDonald, M. (2010). Access 2010 the missing manual. Sebastopol, CA: OReilly.
-  Customer case study: Moving from Excel to Access. (n.d.). Retrieved January 7, 2018, from https://support.office.com/en-us/article/customer-case-study-moving-from-excel-to-access-9bc87c0c-4d94-488b-9629-b74b712840b8
-  Humphrey, M. L. (2010). Microsoft Excel for beginners. Eastlake, Oh.: Web Wise Seniors, Inc.
-  Monk, E. F., Brady, J. A., & Mendelsohn, E. I. (2017). Problem-solving cases in Microsoft Access and Excel. Boston, MA: Cengage Learning.
-  Schmalz, M. (2005). Integrating Excel and Access. Beijing, China: OReilly Media.
-  Walkenbach, J. (2015). Excel 2016 Bible (pp. 109 - 170). USA: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Opracowanie rekordu w ramach umowy 509/P-DUN/2018 ze środków MNiSW przeznaczonych na działalność upowszechniającą naukę (2018).