Exploration of land development intensity index of port container logistics park based on quantitative algorithm and pent analysis method
Treść / Zawartość
To give full play to the circulation function of the port container logistics park, it is urgent to study the development intensity of the land in the port container logistics park and to guide the scientific development of the port logistics park with reasonable development intensity control index. The current situation of land development intensity control index of container logistics park at home and abroad is analysed, the PENT (politics, economy, society and technology) analysis method is used to analyse the factors influencing the land development intensity control index of container logistics park, and the index system structure of influencing factors is constructed. Finally, index value is obtained quantitatively with the proposed calculation method of the land development intensity index of the port container logistics park. Its practicability is verified in case analysis.
Bibliogr. 16 poz., rys., tab.
- School of Architecture Chang’an University Xi’an 710061 China
- Xi’an City Planning & Design Institute, China
- School of Architecture Chang’an University Xi’an 710061 China, email@example.com
- Xi’an Aerospace Base Municipal Public Utilities Development Co. Ltd., China
- 1. D. Zhou, L. Zhang, and L. Hao, “Spatiotemporal trends of urban heat island effect along the urban development intensity gradient in China,” Science of the Total Environment, Vol. 544, No. 2, pp. 617-626, 2016.
- 2. S. Fang, X. Jia, and Q. Qian, “Reclamation history and development intensity determine soil and vegetation characteristics on developed coasts,” Science of the Total Environment, Vol. 586, No. 6, pp. 1263, 2017.
- 3. J. C. J. Bonzongo, A. K. Donkor, and A. Attibayeba, “Linking landscape development intensity within watersheds to methyl-mercury accumulation in river sediments,” Ambio, Vol. 45, No. 2, pp. 196-204, 2016.
- 4. H. Chen, K. Wang, and J. M. Wang, “A case study on the sensitivity of downstream development to typhoon intensity and its initial location,” Meteorological Applications, Vol. 24, No. 3, pp. 444-456, 2017.
- 5. M. Zare, “Recent development of the earthquake strong motion-intensity catalog and intensity prediction equations for Iran,” Journal of Seismology, Vol. 21, No. 4, pp. 1-23, 2016.
- 6. Y. Guo, Z, Zeng, and J, Tian, “Uncovering the strategies of green development in a Chinese province driven by reallocating the emission caps of multiple pollutants among industries,” Science of the Total Environment, Vol. 607- 608, pp. 1487, 2017.
- 7. S. Choo, D. Sohn, and M. Park, “Mobility characteristics of the elderly: A case for Seoul Metropolitan Area,” Ksce Journal of Civil Engineering, Vol. 20, No. 3, pp. 1023-1031, 2016.
- 8. Y. S. Kang, I. H. Park, and S. Youm, “Performance Prediction of a MongoDB-Based Traceability System in Smart Factory Supply Chains,” Sensors, Vol. 16, No. 12, pp. 2126, 2016.
- 9. S. S. Lee, S. I. Park, and J. Seo, “Utilization analysis methodology for fleet telematics of heavy earthwork equipment,” Automation in Construction, Vol. 92, pp. 59-67, 2018.
- 10. B. K. Lee, R. Zhou, R. D. Souza, “Data-driven risk measurement of firm-to-firm relationships in a supply chain,” International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 180, pp. 148-157, 2016.
- 11. N. F. Basir, S. Kasim, R. Hassan, H. Mahdin, A. Ramli, M. F. Md Fudzee, and M. A. Salamat, “Sweet8bakery Booking System,” Acta Electronica Malaysia, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 14-19, 2018.
- 12. R. Hamzah, S. Kasim, R. Hassan, H. Mahdin, A. A. Ramli, M. F. Md Fudzee, and M. A. Salamat, “Taxi Reservation System of Batu Pahat Taxi Association,” Acta Electronica Malaysia, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 20-24, 2018.
- 13. S. Sathishkumar, and M. Kannan, “Design and Fatigue Analysis of Multi Cylinder Engine and Its Structural Components,” Acta Mechanica Malaysia, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 10-14, 2018.
- 14. A. Abugalia, M. Shaglouf, “Analysis of Different Models of Moa Surge Arrester for The Transformer Protection,” Acta Mechanica Malaysia, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 19-21, 2018.
- 15. R. Kumar, “Comparison of Instruction Scheduling and Register Allocation for Mips And Hpl -Pd Architecture for Exploitation Of Instruction Level Parallelism,” Engineering Heritage Journal, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 04-08.
- 16. S. Tao, “Evaluation of Technology Innovation in Hubei Province,” Engineering Heritage Journal, Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 09-10, 2018.
Opracowanie rekordu w ramach umowy 509/P-DUN/2018 ze środków MNiSW przeznaczonych na działalność upowszechniającą naukę (2019).