Koszty zewnętrzne zanieczyszczenia powietrza - polityka UE wobec transportu drogowego
|Treść / Zawartość||http://www.czasopismologistyka.pl/|
Instytut Logistyki i Magazynowania
|Opis fizyczny||Bibliogr. 20 poz., tab., pełen tekst na CD|
1. 1999/125/EC: Commission Recommendation of 5 February 1999 on the reduction of CO2 emissions from passenger cars (ACEA); Official Journal L 040; 13/02/1999.
2. 2000/303/EC: Commission Recommendation of 13 April 2000 on the reduction of CO2 emissions from passenger cars (KAMA); Official Journal L 100; 20/04/2000.
3. 2000/304/EC: Commission Recommendation of 13 April 2000 on the reduction of CO2 emissions from passenger cars (JAMA); Official Journal L 100; 20/04/2000.
4. CARS 21 High Level Group on the Competitiveness and Sustainable Growth of the Automotive Industry in the European Union; Final Report 2012; 6 June 2012.
5. COM(2007) 19 final; Results of the review of the Community Strategy to reduce CO2 emissions from passenger cars and lightcommercial vehicles; Brussels, 7.2.2007.
6. COM(2009) 593 final; Proposal for a regulation Setting emission performance standards for new light commercial vehicles as part of the Community's integrated approach to reduce CO2 emissions from light-duty vehicles; Brussels; 28.10.2009.
7. COM(2011) 144 final; Roadmap to a Single European Transport Area – Towards a competitive and resource efficient transport system; Brussels 2011.
8. Decision 2002/358/CE of 25 April 2002 concerning the approval, on behalf of the European Community, of the Kyoto Protocol to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change and the joint fulfillment of commitments thereunder .
9. Directive 2003/96/EC of 27 September 2003 on Restructuring the Community framework for the taxation of energy products and electricity.
10. Directive 2004/101/EC of 27 October 2004 amending Directive 2003/87/EC establishing a scheme for greenhouse gas emission allowance trading within the Community, in respect of the Kyoto Protocol's project mechanisms.
11. Directive 70/220/EEC of 20 March 1970 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to measures to be taken against air pollution by gases from positive-ignition engines of motor vehicles.
12. Directive 85/210/EEC of 20 March 1985 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States concerning the lead content of petrol; Official Journal L 96; 03/04/1985.
13. Directive 88/77/EEC of 3 December 1987 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to the measures to be taken against the emission of gaseous pollutants from diesel engines for use in vehicles; Official Journal L 036; 09/02/1988.
14. Directive 93/116/EC adapting to technical progress Council Directive 80/1268/EEC relating to the fuel consumption of motor vehicles; Brussels; 17 December 1993.
15. Directive 93/12/EEC of 23 March 1993 relating to the sulfur content of certain liquid fuels. Official Journal L 074; 27/03/1993.
16. Directive 98/70/EC of 13 October 1998 relating to the quality of petrol and diesel fuels Eurovignette Directive; The Voice of Railways; January 2009.
17. Joint Position Paper on the Internalisation of External Costs and the Revision of theEurovignette Directive; The Voice of Railways; January 2009.
18. Regulation (EC) No 443/2009 setting emission performance standards for new passenger cars as part of the Community’s integrated approach to reduce CO2 emissions from lightduty vehicles; Brussels 23 April 2009.
19. The car industry commitment to EU to reduce CO2 emissions: a brand-by-brand progress report; European Federation for Transport and Environment; October 2006.
20. COM(95) 689 to the Council and the European Parliament - A community strategy to reduce CO2 emissions from passenger cars and improve fuel economy; Brussels 1995.