Improving the reliability of measurement testing
Treść / Zawartość
There is proposed the application of an auxiliary quantity, homogeneous with the measured one, in the quality control of an object made with the use of measuring channel and processing and decision making module. The result of processing of this quantity in the measurement channel is applied for the additive and multiplicative correction of decision limits. This allows to reduce the impact of imperfect processing characteristics of measuring channel. The significant effectiveness of such correction, at different ratio of the components of processing error is presented. The influence of errors of forming auxiliary quantity is also considered.
Bibliogr. 8 poz., rys., schem., tab., wykr., wzory
- National Technical University of Ukraine "KPI", Chair of Experimental Studies Automation, Kiev, Ukraine
- Industrial Research Institute of Automation and Measurement (PIAP), Warszawa, Poland
- National Aviation University, Department of Biocybernetics and Aerospace Medicine, Kiev, Ukraine
- Bialystok University of Technology, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Bialystok, Poland
-  Grous A.: Analysis of Reliability and Quality Control. Fracture Mechanics 1, ISTE Ltd and J. Wiley & Sons Inc., 2013.
-  Volodarsky E. T., Koshevaya L. A., Warsza Z. L.: Uncertainty of the decision about the compliance of the measured object to given requirements. Measurement Automation Monitoring, vol. 58 nr 4, pp. 391-395, 2012.
-  ISO 10576-1:2003 Statistical methods - Guidelines for the evaluation of conformity with specified requirements - Part 1: General principles.
-  JCGM 106:2012 Evaluation of measurement data - The role of measurement uncertainty in conformity assessment.
-  Theodorou D., Zannikos F.: The use of measurement uncertainty and precision data in conformity assessment of automotive fuel products. Measurement, vol. 50, pp. 141-151, 2014, doi: 10.1016/ j.measurement.2013.12.029.
-  Desimoni E., Brunetti B.: Uncertainty of measurement and conformity assessment: a review. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, vol. 400, issue 6, pp. 1729-1741, 2011, doi: 10.1007/s00216-011-4776-y.
-  Volodarsky E. T., Warsza Z. L., Kosheva L. A., Idźkowski A.: Upgrading reliability of the measurement testing. XI Scientific-Technical Conference: Problems and Progress in Metrology. PPM'15, Koscie-lisko, 07-10 June 2015, Proceedings of Metrology Commission of Katowice Branch of Polish Academy of Science, No. 20 2015, pp. 79-85.
-  Nakamoto H., Kojima F., Kato S.: Reliability Assessment for Thickness Inspection of Pipe Wall using Probability of Detection. E-Journal of Advanced Maintenance, Japan Society of Maintenology, vol. 5, pp. 228-237, 2014.