The results of compliance determining of warranty duration of cylinder block heads personal repairing of YaMZ-236 motors
|Autorzy||Kuzminskyy, R. Stukalets, I. Tatomyr, A.|
|Treść / Zawartość|
Polish Academy of Sciences, Branch in Lublin
|Czasopismo||ECONTECHMOD : An International Quarterly Journal on Economics of Technology and Modelling Processes|
|Tom||Vol. 4, No 4|
|Opis fizyczny||Bibliogr. 17poz., rys., tab.|
1. Kuzminsky R. D. 1997. Substantiation of an optimal ratio of the volume of an exchange fund to the performance backup of a specialized repair shop. Reporter of Lviv State Agrarian University: Agri-engineering study, Nr. 1, 73-79. (in Ukrainian).
2. Kuzminsky R. D. 1997.Comparison of methods of warranty compliance with the duration of irrelatively person belonging repair of aggregates. Reporter of Lviv State Agrarian University: Agri-engineering study, Nr. 1, 80-89. (in Ukrainian).
3. Kuzminsky R. D. 1999. The impact of time reservation on timeliness of repair of aggregates for incoming flows of various regularity. Collection of scientific works of National Agrarian University. Vol. 5. Modern problems of mechanization of agriculture. Kyiv: NAU, 309-312. (in Ukrainian).
4. Kuzminsky R. D. 2007. The terms of compliance with the warranty duration of relatively person belonging repair of aggregates. National interdepartmental scientific and technical journal. Design, production and operation of agricultural machinery. Kirovograd: KNTU. Issue 37, 205-212. (in Ukrainian).
5. Kuzminsky R.D. 2008. Substantiation of the optimal conditions of the warranty duration of relatively person belonging repair of transmission units of mobile agriculture machinery. Environmental, technological and socio-economic aspects of the use of logistics of agro-industrial complex: Materials of international scientific and practical forum (17-18 of September, 2008). Lviv: Lviv National Agrarian University, 390-401. (in Ukrainian).
6. Kuzminsky R. D., Kulchytsky-Zhyhaylo R. D., Yakivchyk V. B. 1993. Dependence of parameters of incoming flows of orders for repair on an annual program of a workshop. Reliability and repair of machinery in agriculture: Collection of scientific works. Lviv: Lviv State Agricultural Institute, 39-42. (in Ukrainian).
7. Kuzminsky R. D., Yakymiv O. Y. 1996. Substantiation of volume of exchange funds of aggregate-repair enterprises. Relevant problems of medicine, biology, veterinary and agriculture (Collection of scientific articles/Lviv State Medical Institute). Lviv: Viche, 174-176. (in Ukrainian).
8. Semkovych A. D. 1983. The system of repair of agricultural machinery. High School. Publishing house at Lviv University, 172. (in Russian).
9. Semkovych O., Kuzminsky R. 1998. Securing of ecological compatibility of production systems by timely repair of their elements. Works of Shevchenko Scientific Society. Vol. 2. Materials science, chemistry, medicine, ecology, environmental technology. Lviv, 680-687. (in Ukrainian).
10. Semkovych O. D., Kuzminsky R. D., Chukhrai V. E., Oliskevych M. S. 2001. Formation and development of the theory of repair and recovery processes. Reporter of Agricultural Science. Special issue, September, 90-96. (in Ukrainian).
11. Semkovych O. D., Kuzminsky R. D., Yakimiv O. Y. 1996. The impact of the scope and structure of compensating reserve and of an exchange fund upon the performance of a repair enterprise. Mechanized processes of agricultural production: Collection of scientific works. Lviv: Lviv State Agricultural Institute, 24-30. (in Ukrainian).
12. Semkovych O. D., Kuzminsky R. D., Yakimiv O. Y. 1996. The impact of compensating reserve on meeting requirements for the rate of repair. Relevant problems of medicine, biology, veterinary and agriculture (Collection of scientific articles/Lviv State Medical Institute). Lviv: Viche, 179-183. (in Ukrainian).
13. Sydorchuk A. V. 1983. Improving the aggregate method of repair of vehicles. Candidate’s thesis. Minsk, 112. (in Ukrainian).
14. Sydorchuk O. V., Kuzminsky R. D., Barabash R.I. 2007. Patterns of quality and quantity changes in receipts of orders for repair of aggregates. Technical and technological aspects of the development and testing of new machinery and technologies for agriculture of Ukraine: Collection of scientific works (Leonid Pogorilyj UkrNDIPVT). Doslіdnytske. Issue 10(24), Vol.1, 69-76. (in Ukrainian).
15. Fornalchyk E.Y. 1992. Machinery reliability management on farms. Lviv: Svit, 112. (in Ukrainian).
16. Law of Ukraine «On protection of rights consumers of agricultural machines» / Supreme Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, №38, 2003, 315(in Ukrainian).
17. Kuzminsky R. D., Stukalets I. G. 2010. To the optimization method of the self-reactance rows of technological areas repair of cylinder heads of engines YMZ. Reporter of Lviv State Agrarian University: Agri-engineering study. – Nr. 14, 332-339. (in Ukrainian).