Analysis of the possibility of applying of alloy and composite coatings after plastic working in shipbuilding
Wybrane pełne teksty z tego czasopisma
Alloy and composite coatings are widely used in engineering, automotive and shipbuilding because of the possibility of improving the operational characteristics of the surface layer (mechanical, tribological, corrosion and decorative). The welding technology of applying alloy and composite coatings is widely used. The technology of infrasound thermal spraying of metal matrix composite coatings was presented. It is a simple technology and a very useful one in ship machinery regeneration during the cruise craft (e.g. internal combustion engines, torque pumps, separators). The metal matrix composite coatings must undergo finishing due to high surface roughness after application. Coatings obtained by thermal spraying have a large surface roughness, it is therefore necessary to make finishing coatings. Due to economic and technological developments it is essential that the coating was thin, abrasion-resistant, high smoothness, and the finishing was of chip that is not cause material loss. In order to ensure quality of technology offered the elements of the of machines used in shipbuilding of cold working by rolling, with small values of strain ratio, ultimately as a finishing alloy and composite coating is planned to use surface plastic forming of machine parts.
Bibliogr. 11 poz., tab., rys.
- 1. Starosta R., Zieliński A.: Effect of chemical composition on corrosion and wear behaviour of the composite Ni-Fe-Al2O3 coating, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 157-158 (2004), 434.
- 2. Adamiec P., Dziubiński J.: Regeneration and production of surface layers of transport machinery elements, [in Polish] WPŚ, Gliwice 1999.
- 3. Klimpel A.: Welding and thermal spraying: Technologies, [in Polish], WNT, Warszawa 2000.
- 4. Specification of application and processing technology of powder coatings ProXon 21021, Castolin - Eutectic 2003.
- 5. Starosta R.: Properties of Thermal Spraying Ni-Al Alloy Coatings, Advances in Materials Science, Vol. 9, 1 (19) (2009) 30.
- 6. Dyl T.: Microstructure, microhardness and corrosion resistance of steel tubes after the piercing - spreading process, Advances in Materials Science Vol. 6, 1-2 (9-10) (2006) 5.
- 7. Dyl T., Skoblik R., Starosta R.: The Effect of the Ceramic Dispersion on the Nickel Matrix Composite Coating Properties after Plastic Working, Solid State Phenomena, 147-149 (2009) 813.
- 8. Starosta R.: Potentiodynamic tests flame sprayed composite coatings, dispersion of nickel matrix, Composite, 2 (2008) p.195.
- 9. Dyl T., Starosta R.: Effect of the Ceramic Dispersion in the Nickel Matrix Composite Coatings on Corrosion Properties after Plastic Working, Solid State Phenomena, 183 (2012) 43.
- 10. Dyl T., Starosta R.: The influence of rolling on the distribution of stress and strain in nickel - aluminum alloy coatings, Materials Engineering, 3-4 (2007) 524.
- 11. Dyl T., Starosta R.: Numerical and experimental research of flat rolling of alloy coatings Ni-Al, Periodical of Mechanical, (2012) 36.