Study of influence of measuring system parameters to the value of active and reactive component of the substance electrical conductivity
Treść / Zawartość
Electrical conductivity is an important electrical parameter of the substance, by which you can identify its quality characteristics. Determining the admittance of the substance is crucial. Admittance of the substance as an active element depends on its chemical composition, temperature, voltage that is applied to the measuring circuit and the frequency of the measuring signal. In this regard, it is advisable to carry out a series of experimental tests to determine the effect of these parameters on the admittance of the substance. The object of research is water from different sources of centralized drinking water supply. For theoretical analysis of admittance, water is seen as a multi-element two-terminal, placed in the electric circuit of alternating current. To reduce the methodological error, active and reactive components of electrical conductivity were researched in different frequencies ranges (from 50 Hz to 100 kHz). Investigation of the temperature dependence showed that the active and reactive components of the electrical conductivity are temperature dependent, but the reactive component is less sensitive to change. The dependence of the admittance of the frequency at different levels of the test signal is investigated. The article presents the graphical specification of changing admittance at the change of frequency, at different levels of the test signal. Also, the dependencies of active and reactive components were studied of the electrical conductivity of drinking water from changing test signal U at different frequencies.
Bibliogr. 22 poz., rys., wykr.
- 1. Gonsor О.Y. 2008. Improvement of normative-methodical provision aimed of estimating quality of drinkable water-supply: Abstract of dissertation for gaining the scientific degree of the Candidate of Technical Sciences, Lviv, 20. (in Ukrainian).
- 2. Gonsor О.Y. and Dmytriv G.M. 2015. Evaluation of characteristics of errors in the control of water quality parameters for impedance parameters. Scientific Bulletin of National Agriculture University of Ukraine. A series of "Technology and Energy AIC". Vol. 212/2, 221-226. (in Ukrainian).
- 3. Gonsor О.Y., Garasymchuk І.D., Pancyr Y.І. and Kozak О.V. 2016. Metrological ensuring control of electrical parameters of drinking water. Collection of scientific papers of Podolski State Agricultural and Technical University. Engineering. Volume 24, Part 2, 40-47. (in Ukrainian).
- 4. Bondyrev V. and Pokhodylo Je. 2007. Prospects of application of impedance methods for evaluating the quality of food. Measuring equipment and metrology. № 67, 65-71. (in Ukrainian).
- 5. Plahtiy N. and Pokhodylo Je. 2009. Motor petrol identification according to immittance characteristics. Measuring equipment and metrology. № 70, 182-184. (in Ukrainian).
- 6. Antoniuk A., Dovgan M. and Pokhodylo Je. 2014. Measurement of immitance parameters of living tissues with known substitution schemes. Measuring equipment and metrology. № 75, 69-73. (in Ukrainian).
- 7. Pokhodylo Je.V. and Stolyarchuk P.G. 2012. Immitance quality control: Monograph. Lviv: Publishing Nat. University "Lviv Polytechnic", 164. (In Ukrainian).
- 8. Stolyarchuk P., Yatsuk V., Pokhodylo Je., Mikhaleva M., Boyko T. and Basalkevych O. 2010. Electric Sensors for express-method Checking of liquid quality level monitoring, Sensors and Transducers, Vol. 8, Special Issue, 88–98.
- 9. Pokhodylo Je.V. and Khoma V.V. 2011. Measuring of CLR with transformation "immitance-voltage": Monograph. Lviv: Publishing Nat. University "Lviv Polytechnic", 292. (in Ukrainian).
- 10. Martynovych N.V. and Pokhodylo Je.V. 2011. Research hardness of drinking water by the admittance parameters. Bulletin of Vinnytsia Polytechnic Institute. № 4, 37-42. (in Ukrainian).
- 11. Gerasym М.R. 2014. Development of metrological assurance of electrophysical parameters measuring of qualimetry objects of nonelectric nature: Abstract of dissertation for gaining the scientific degree of the Candidate of Technical Sciences, Lviv, 20. (in Ukrainian).
- 12. Plahtiy N.L. 2012. Motor petrol identification according to immittance characteristics: Abstract of dissertation for gaining the scientific degree of the Candidate of Technical Sciences, Lviv, 21. (in Ukrainian).
- 13. Martynovych, N.V. 2012. The method of water hardness measurement by the parameters of immittance and its metrological assurance: Abstract of dissertation for gaining the scientific degree of the Candidate of Technical Sciences, Lviv, 20. (in Ukrainian).
- 14. Gonsor О.Y. 2016. Mathematical modeling of two-electrode primary transducer. MOTROL. Commision of motorization and energetics in agriculture. An international journal on operation of farm and agri-food industry machinery, Vol. 18, № 5, 21-27. (in Russian).
- 15. Polishchuk Je.S. 2000. Methods and tools for measuring non-electrical values: Textbook. Lviv: Publishing Nat. University "Lviv Polytechnic", 360. (in Ukrainian).
- 16. Teslyuk V., Beregovska K., Pukach A. and Ivantsiv I-A. 2016. Automation of determining the range of values for MEMS resistive parameters ECONTECHMOD. An international quarterly journal. Vol. 05, No. 1, 105-112.
- 17. Matviykiv O.M. 2015. Mesoscale Modeling of Complex Microfluidic Flows. ECONTECHMOD. An international quarterly journal, Vol. 4, No. 1, 77–85.
- 18. Damaskin B.B. 1991. Workshop on Elektrokhimiya., Moscow, Higher School, 287. (in Russian).
- 19. Pokhodylo Je.V. 2004. The immitance measuring instrumentation for the quality control object theory and design principles development: Abstract of dissertation for gaining of scientific degree Doctor of Technical Sciences, Lviv, 37. (in Ukrainian).
- 20. ISO 7888:1985 Water quality – Determination of electrical conductivity. Edition: 1, Stage: 90.93, TC 147/SC 2, 8.
- 21. Pokhodylo Je.V. and Gonsor О.Y. 2008. Quality control of drinking water by the electrical parameters. Interdepartmental scientific and technical book "Measuring equipment and metrology." Issue 68, 237-242. (in Ukrainian).
- 22. Chemical Handbook. Chemistry and chemical technology. Available online at: <http://chem21.info/page>. (in Russian).
Opracowanie ze środków MNiSW w ramach umowy 812/P-DUN/2016 na działalność upowszechniającą naukę (zadania 2017).