Determination of dust emission level for various crushing devices
Treść / Zawartość
The paper concerns selected environmental problems of crushing devices operation. The main scope was to determine the dust emission level of hammer, cone and jaw crusher, operating in plant conditions. There were registered dust emissions for these crushers along with determination their distributions. There were also introduced indices that enable us to estimate environmental burdensome of particular crusher, with taking into account technological conditions (comminution ratio, throughput). It appeared that the jaw crusher, despite the highest dust emission level, turned out to be of less environmental nuisance, considering its throughput and achieved comminution ratio.
Bibliogr. 13 poz., rys., tab.
- Report of Inspection of Environmental Protection, 2009, Analysis of air pollution with PM10 and PM 2.5 particles, with consideration of chemical composition of dust and influence of natural pollutions.
- Library of Environmental Monitoring, 2011, Environment condition in Poland – Signals 2011, Central Inspectorate of Environmental Protection, Warsaw.
- CHADWICK J., 2008, Comminution concerns, International Mining Journal, October.
- GAWENDA T., 2013, The influence of rock raw materials comminution in various crushers and crushing stages on the quality of mineral aggregates, Gospodarka Surowcami Mineralnymi – Mineral Resources Management, Vol. 29, Iss. 1.
- NAZIEMIEC Z., GAWENDA T., 2006, Assessment of comminution effects in various crushers. Conference: Mineral Aggregates – natural resources – market – technology – quality, Szklarska Poręba, Scientific Papers of the Institute of Mining of the Wrocław University of Technology.
- SARAMAK A., 2019, Comparative analysis of indoor and outdoor concentration of PM10 particulate matter on example of Cracow City Center, Int. J. Environ. Sci. Technol., https://doi.org/10.1007/ s13762-019-02250-5
- SARAMAK A., NAZIEMIEC Z., SARAMAK D., 2016, Analysis of noise emission for selected crushing devices, Mining Science – Mineral Aggregates, Vol. 23 (1).
- SARAMAK D., KLEIV R.A., 2013, The effect of feed moisture on the comminution efficiency of HPGR circuits, Minerals Engineering, Vol. 43–44.
- SARAMAK D., 2012, Optimizing the performance of high-pressure grinding roll based ore enrichment circuits, Gospodarka Surowcami Mineralnymi – Mineral Resources Management, Vol. 28, Iss. 4.
- SHAO Y., 2001, A model for mineral dust emission, J. Geophys. Res., 106 (D17).
- SHAO Y., 2004, Simplification of a dust emission scheme and comparison with data, J. Geophys. Res., 109, D10202.
- ZAWADA J., 1998, Introdution to mechanics of crushing operations, Publishing House and Printing Institute of Department of Operation Technology, Radom.
- ZWOŹDZIAK J., ZWOŹDZIAK A., SZCZUREK A., 1998, Meteorology in atmosphere protection. Oficyna Wydawnicza Politechniki Wrocławskiej, Wrocław.