Application of similarity method of distance courses describing the elements content in cement concrete after frost resistance test
Treść / Zawartość
The work concerns test results of cement concrete and the use of similarity analysis of distance course. Research procedure was presented and the obtained laboratory tests results were discussed. Composition of concrete mixes was designed. The cement concrete composition includes cement, coarse aggregate, fine aggregate, water, admixtures and a ceramic addition. The addition of ceramic was used as a replacement for part of the fine aggregate Fresh concrete mixture parameters were tested and basic parameters of hardened concrete were defined (density, compression strength and tensile strength). The scope of works included concretes intended for airfield pavements and this concretes after frost resistance test. The test has been conducted in diversified media generally used in the course of winter maintenance. Subject to observations of internal structure of concretes and conducted chemical microanalyses using scanning electron microscope, the contents of diversified elements in four zones were specified. The following zones were subject to analysis: cement matrix, contact area between air pores and cement matrix, contact area between fine aggregate and cement matrix and contact area between coarse aggregate and cement matrix. Based on the results obtained diagrams similarity of the analysed concretes were prepared.
Bibliogr. 14 poz., rys.
-  Han, J., Kamber, M., Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques, Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, San Francisco 2001.
-  Leonard, M., Sloan, J., Lee, T, Elsheimer, B.: An Introduction to similarity analysis using SAS, SAS Institute Inc., Cary, NC, 2013.
-  Linek, M., Application of similarity method of distance courses describing the elements content in concrete intended for airfield pavements, Journal of KONES Powertrain and Transport, Vol. 24, No. 4, 2017, DOI:10.5604/01.3001.0010.3354, 2017.
-  Linek, M., Nita, P., Maintenance of airfield pavements made of cement concrete with respect to their durability, Journal of KONES Powertrain and Transport, Vol. 23, No. 1, 2016, DOI: 10.5604/12314005.1213570, 2013.
-  Linek, M., Surface concrete with improved parameters of physical and mechanical on the loads caused by forced temperature, PhD Thesis, Kielce 2013.
-  Nita, P., Concrete surface airport. Theory and structural dimensioning, Publishing Air Force Institute of Technology, Warsaw 2005.
-  NO 17-A204:2015, Airfield concrete pavements – Requirements and test methods for cement concrete pavements, Polish Standard, 2015.
-  PN-EN 1008:2004, Mixing water for concrete – Specification for sampling, testing and assessing the suitability of water, including water recovered from processes in the concrete industry, as mixing water for concrete, Polish Standard, 2004.
-  PN-EN 12350-7:2011, Testing fresh concrete. Part 7: Air content – Pressure methods, Polish Standard, 2011.
-  PN-EN 12390-2:2011, Testing hardened concrete – Part 2: Making and curing speciments for strength tests, Polish Standard, 2011.
-  PN-EN 12390-3:2011, Testing hardened concrete – Part 3: Compressive strenth of test specimens, Polish Standard, 2011.
-  PN-EN 12390-4:2011, Testing hardened concrete – Part 4: Compressive strength – Specification for testing machines, Polish Standard, 2011.
-  PN-EN 12390-6:2011, Testing hardened concrete – Part 6: Tensile splitting strength of test specimens, Polish Standard.
-  PN-EN 197-1:2012, Cement, part 1: Composition, specyfications and conformity criteria for common cements, Polish Standard, 2012.
Opracowanie rekordu w ramach umowy 509/P-DUN/2018 ze środków MNiSW przeznaczonych na działalność upowszechniającą naukę (2018).