Energy management in rural households as a way of optimising accounts in the context of prosumer energy development
|Autorzy||Horyński, M. Majcher, J.|
|Treść / Zawartość|
Polish Academy of Sciences, Branch in Lublin
|Czasopismo||ECONTECHMOD : An International Quarterly Journal on Economics of Technology and Modelling Processes|
|Tom||Vol. 5, No 3|
|Opis fizyczny||Bibliogr. 31 poz., rys.|
1. ABB catalog of the manufacturer. 2015 (in Polish).
2. Bańkowski T., Żmijewski K. 2012. Analysis of the possibility and advisability of introducing of supporting mechanisms in microinstallations gas cogeneration, Institute of them. E. Kwiatkowski, (in Polish).
3. Dołęga, W. 2013. Practical aspects of the use of photovoltaic systems in the construction industry. Drives and Controls, 15(6), 92-95, (in Polish).
4. Central Statistical Office. 2014. Consumption of fuels and energy carriers in 2013.
5. Farms in Poland against EU farms - the impact of the CAP, ed. Poczty W. Agricultural Census 2010. Central Statistical Office. Warsaw. 2013 (in Polish).
6. Góra S. 1975. The economy in the electric power industry. PWN Warszawa, (in Polish).
7. Horyński M. 2014. Building automation systems in the revitalization of rural space. Logistyka. 06, 4527- 4534, (in Polish).
8. Horyński M. 2015. Energy security of the smart home in the rural space. TTS Technology of the Rail Transport. No. 12, 2582-2585. (in Polish).
9. Horyński M. 2014. The use of wireless technologies to modernize the electrical systems in buildings agritourism. Motrol. Automotive and energy agriculture . No. 1, Vol. 16, 37-41, (in Polish).
10. Institute for Sustainable Development in cooperation with the Institute for Renewable Energy. 2011: The Power dissipated, Ed. Foundation Institute for Sustainable Development. (In Polish).
11. Janowski T., Holuk M. 2011. The use of Stirling engine in micro home. The work of the Institute of Electrical Engineering, Volume 249, 117-128 (in Polish).
12. Kacejko P. 2004. Distributed generation in the power system, Ed. Lublin University of Technology, (in Polish).
13. Kacejko P. i inni, 2014. Prosumer - friend, enemy or just a hobbyist? Energy Market, 5, 83-89 (in Polish).
14. Kapica J. 2014. Comparison of wind turbine energy production models for rural applications. Teka. Commission of Motorization and Energetics in Agriculture. Vol. 14, No. 3, 37–42.
15. Kapica J. 2014. Fuel Cells as Energy Storage for Photovoltaic Energy Sources in Rural Areas. Teka. Commission of Motorization and Energetics in Agriculture. Vol. 14, No. 3, 43–46.
16. Lytvyn V., Oborska O., Vovnjanka R. 2015. Approach to decision support Intelligent Systems development based on Ontologies. Econtechmod. An International Quarterly Journal. Vol. 4. No. 4, 29-35.
17. Medykovskyj M., Kravchyshyn V., Shunevych O. 2015. Analysis and modelling of load parameters of wind power station. Econtechmod. An International Quarterly Journal. Vol. 04, No. 2, 19–24.
18. Nęcka K., Trojanowska M. 2014. Comparative Analysis of the variability of daily Electric power loads. Vol. 14, No. 4, 87–92.
19. The notice of the President of the Agency for Restructuring and Modernization of Agriculture of 21 September 2015 on the size of the average area of agricultural land on a farm in each province and the average area of agricultural land on a farm in the country in 2015, (in Polish).
20. Poczta W. 2010. The income situation of farmers in Poland after accession to the EU and its determinants as a condition of development of agriculture. Annual. Agri Sciences. G series 97.3, (in Polish).
21. Romaniuk W., Łukaszuk M., Karbowy A. 2010. Potential for development of biogas plants on farms in Poland. Problems of Agricultural Engineering, 18, 129-139. (in Polish).
22. Rosik-Dulewska Cz. 2006. Basics of waste management. PWN. Warsaw, 342, (in Polish).
23. Sarniak M. 2014. Energy Balance of a Prosument Microinverter On-Grid Photovoltaic System. Teka. Commission of Motorization and Energetics in Agriculture – 2014, Vol. 14, No. 3, 99–102.
24. Siedliska K. 2014. Photovoltaics – The Present and the Future. Teka. Commission of Motorization and Energetics in Agriculture. Vol. 14, No. 3, 103–110, (in Polish).
25. Słupik S. 2014. Regional and international economy. Prosumer energy and its impact on the electricity market. Scientific Papers of the University of Szczecin. Studies and works Faculty of Economics and Management. No. 37 T.2, 127-136, (in Polish).
26. Ścibisz M., Pawlak H. 2008. The use of PLC as an element of control over technological lines in the agri-food industry, Agricultural Engineering, 8 (117), Cracow, 231-236, (in Polish).
27. Tevyashev A., Nikitenko G., O. Matviyenko. 2015. Optimal stochastic control of the modes of operation of the sewage pumping station. Econtechmod. An International Quarterly Journal. Vol.4, No.3, 47-55.
28. The Act of 20 February 2015 on renewable energy sources. Journal of the Polish Republic, (in Polish).
29. Wnuk R. 2007. Installations in a passive house and energy-saving. Guide to building, (in Polish).
30. Zaverbny A. 2013. Peculiarities of development and reforming markets of electric energy as one of the key energy products in the European Union. Econtechmod. An International Quarterly Journal, Vol. 2, No. 1, 69–73.
31. Zimny J. 2010. Renewable energy sources in low-energy construction. Issue I, WNT, Warsaw, (in Polish).