Optimization of electric and magnetic field intensities in proximity of power lines using genetic and particle swarm algorithms
Treść / Zawartość
The paper presents optimization of power line geometrical parameters aimed to reduce the intensity of the electric field and magnetic field intensity under an overhead power line with the use of a genetic algorithm (AG) and particle swarm optimization (PSO). The variation of charge distribution along the conductors as well as the sag of the overhead line and induced currents in earth wires were taken into account. The conductor sag was approximated by a chain curve. The charge simulation method (CSM) and the method of images were used in the simulations of an electric field, while a magnetic field were calculated using the Biot–Savart law. Sample calculations in a three-dimensional system were made for a 220 kV single – circuit power line. A comparison of the used optimization algorithms was made.
Bibliogr. 30 poz., rys., tab., wz.
- Institute of Electrical Engineering and Electronics, Poznan University of Technology Piotrowo 3A, 60-965 Poznań, Poland, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institute of Electrical Engineering and Electronics, Poznan University of Technology Piotrowo 3A, 60-965 Poznań, Poland, Wojciech.Machczynski@put.poznan.pl
-  Dein A. Z., Parameters affecting the charge distribution along overhead transmission lines’ conductors and their resulting electric field, Electrical Power and Energy Systems, vol. 108, pp. 198–210 (2014).
-  Dein A. Z., Optimal Arrangement of Egyptian Overhead Transmission Lines’ Conductors Using Genetic Algorithm, Electrical Engineering, pp. 1049–1059 (2013).
-  Deželak K., Štumberger G., Jakl F., Arrangements of overhead power line conductors related to the electromagnetic field limits, Modern Electric Power Systems, pp. 13.2–13.7 (2010).
-  Sztafrowski D., Bieńkowski P., Gumiela J., Minimization of electric field intensity of 110 kV overhead power lines by purposeful configuration of phase wires, Electrical Review (in Polish), pp. 170–174 (2017).
-  Salameh M. S. H., Al Nejdawi I. M., Alani O. A., Using the nonlinear particle swarm optimization (PSO) algorithm to reduce the magnetic fields from overhead high voltage transmission lines, International Journal of Research and Reviews in Applied Sciences, pp. 18–31 (2010).
-  Ranković A., Mijailović V., Rozgić D., Ćetenović D., Optimization of Electric and Magnetic Field Emissions Produced by Independent Parallel Overhead Power Lines, Serbian Journal of Electrical Engineering, vol. 14, pp. 199–216 (2017).
-  Ranković A., Novel Multi-Objective Optimization Method of Electric and Magnetic Field Emissions from Double-Circuit Overhead Power Line, European Transactions on Electrical Power, vol. 27, no. 2, p. 2243 (2017).
-  Ksiażkiewicz M., Passive loop coordinates optimization for mitigation of magnetic field value in the proximity of a power line, Computer Applications in Electrical Engineering, pp. 77–87 (2015).
-  Deželak K., Štumberger G., Jakl F., Optimization Based Reduction of the Electromagnetic Field Emissions caused by the Overhead Lines, Electrical Review, vol. 87, no. 3, pp. 33–36 (2011).
-  Eberhart R. C, Shi Y., Comparing inertia weights and constriction factors in particle swarm optimization, Proceedings of the IEEE Congress Evolutionary Computation, pp. 84–88 (2000).
-  Whitacre J. M., Recent trends indicate rapid growth of nature-inspired optimization in academia and industry. Computing, vol. 93, pp. 121–133 (2011).
-  Whitacre J. M., Survival of the flexible: explaining the recent dominance of nature-inspired optimization within a rapidly evolving world, Computing, vol. 93, pp. 135–146 (2011).
-  Kalyanmoy D., Nikhil P., Enhancing Performance of Particle SwarmOptimization through an Algorithmic Link with Genetic Algorithms, Computational Optimization and Applications, vol. 57, pp. 761–794 (2014).
-  Budnik K., Machczyński W., Contribution to studies on calculation of the magnetic field under power lines, European Transactions on Electrical Power ETPE, vol. 16, pp. 345–364 (2006).
-  Djalel D., Mourad M., Study of the influence high-voltage power lines on environment and human health (case study: The electromagnetic pollution in Tebessa city, Algeria), Journal of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, pp. 1–8 (2014).
-  Radwan R. M., Mahdy A. M., Abdel-Salam M., Samy M. M., Investigate and Study the Effect of Electromagnetic Radiations Emitted from 400 kV High Voltage Transmission Lines on Human Health, Tikrit Journal of Pure Science, pp. 135–139 (2013).
-  Baishya M. J., Kishore N. K., Bhuyan S., Calculation of Electric and Magnetic Field Safety Limits Under UHV AC Transmission Lines, Power Systems Conference (NPSC), Eighteenth National, IEEE, pp. 1–6 (2014).
-  Regulation of the Minister of the Environment of October 30, 2003 on the permissible levels of electromagnetic fields in the environment and ways to check compliance with these levels, Dz.U. no. 192 (in Polish), poz. 1883, 14 November (2003).
-  Salameh M. S. H., Al Hassouna M. A. S., Arranging overhead power transmission line conductors using swarm intelligence technique to minimize electromagnetic fields, International Journal of Research and Reviews in Applied Sciences, vol. 26, pp. 213–236 (2010).
-  Singer H, Steinbigler H., Weiss P., A charge simulation method for the calculation of high voltage fields, IEEE Trans. on PAS, vol. 93, iss. 5, pp. 1660–1667 (1974).
-  Modrić T., Vujević S., Lovrić D., 3D Computation of the Power Lines Magnetic Field, Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, vol. 41, pp. 1–9 (2015).
-  Mamishev A. V., Nevels R. D., Russel B. D., Effects of Conductor Sag on Spatial Distribution of Power Line Magnetic Field, IEEE Trans. on Power Delivery, vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 1571–1576 (1996).
-  Vujevic S., Lovric D., Modrić T., Segmentation of overhead power line conductors for 3D electric and magnetic field computation, 10th International Conference on Applied Electromagnetics – PES 2011, Niš, Serbia (2011).
-  Deželak K., Štumberger G., Jakl F., Emissions of electromagnetic fields caused by sagged overhead power lines, Electrical Review, pp. 29–32 (2011).
-  Razavipour S. S., Jahangiri M., Sadeghipoor H., Electrical Field around the overhead Transmission Lines, World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, pp. 11–14 (2012).
-  Ztoupis I. N., Gonos I. F., Stathopulos I. A., Calculation of power frequency fields from high voltage overhead lines in residential areas, 18th International Symposium on HighVoltage Engineering, Seoul, Korea, pp. 61–66 (2013).
-  Khalid A. M., Investigate and study the effect of electromagnetic radiations emitted from 400 kV high voltage transmission lines on human health, Tikrit Journal of Pure Science, pp. 135–139 (2013).
-  Samy M. M., Radwan R. M., Mahdy A. M., Abdel-Salam M., Electric field mitigation under extra high voltage power lines, IEEE Transactions on Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation, pp. 54–62 (2013).
-  Baishya M. J., Kishore N. K., Bhuyan S., Calculation of Electric and Magnetic Field Safety Limits under UHV AC Transmission Lines, Power Systems Conference (NPSC), Eighteenth National, Guwahati, India (2014).
-  Fernandez J. C., Soibelzon H., The surface electric field of catenary high voltage overhead transmission lines, J. EMC and Power System, pp. 22–26 (2015).
Opracowanie rekordu w ramach umowy 509/P-DUN/2018 ze środków MNiSW przeznaczonych na działalność upowszechniającą naukę (2019).