Metody recyklingu odpadów z polistyrenu i potencjalne możliwości jego ponownego zastosowania
|Autorzy||Chylińska, M. Trojanowski, K. Podgórski, A. Niemcewicz, P.|
|Treść / Zawartość||http://gliwice.impib.pl/nasze-wydawnictwa/przetworstwo-tworzyw/roczniki|
Sieć Badawcza Łukasiewicz – Instytut Inżynierii Materiałów Polimerowych i Barwników
|Tom||T. 24, Nr 1 (181)|
|Opis fizyczny||Bibliogr. 45 poz., tab.|
1. A. Błędzki, J. Kijeński, and R. Jeziórska, "Odzysk i recykling materiałów polimerowych", Warszawa: Wydawnictwo Naukowe PWN, 2017.
2. S. M. Al-Salem, P. Lettieri, and J. Baeyens, "Recycling and recovery routes of plastic solid waste (PSW): A review," Waste Manag., vol. 29, no. 10, pp. 2625-2643,2009.
3. T. Maharana and Y. S. Negi, "Review Article: Recycling oj Polystyrene," Polym. Plast. Technol. Eng., vol. 46, pp. 729-736, 2007.
4. C. Shin, G. G. Chase, and D. H. Reneker, "Recycled expanded polystyrene nanofibers applied in filter media," Colloids Surfaces A Physicochem. Eng. Asp., vol. 262, pp. 211-215, 2005.
5. M. T. Garcia, I. Gracia, G. Duque, A. De Lucas, and J. F. Rodriguez, "Study of the solubility and stability fj polystyrene wastes in a dissolution recycling process," Waste Manag., vol. 29, pp. 1814-1818, 2009.
6. A. Karaduman, E. H. Simsek, B. Cicek, and A. Y. Bilgesu, "Thermal degradation of polystyrene wastes in various solvents," J. Anal. Appl. Pyrolysis, vol. 62, no. 2, pp. 273-280,2002.
7. D. S. Achilias, I. Kanellopoulou, P. Megalokonomos, E.Antonakou, and A. A. Lappas. "Chemical Recycling of Polystyrene by Pyrolysis : Potential Use of the Liquid Product for the Reproduction of Polymer," Macromol. Mater. Eng., vol. 292, pp. 923-934, 2007.
8. S. Sato, T. Murakata, S. Baba, Y. Saito, and S. Watanabe, "Solvent effect on thermal degradation of polystyrene," J. Appl. Polym. Sci., vol. 40, no. 11-12, pp. 2065-2071, 1990.
9. J. A. Marsh, C. Y. Cha, and F. D. Guffey, "Pyrolysis of waste polystyrene in heavy oil," Chem. Eng. Commun., vol. 129, no. l, pp. 69-78, 1994.
10. O. Koji, U.; Yoshio, M. ; Naoto, A. ; Tamaki, H. ; Sanae, H.; Mitsunori, "Recycling of polystyrene," JP10130418,1998.
11. J. Kim, W. Lee, S. Lee, S. Kim, and M. Choi, "Degradation of polystyrene waste over base promoted Fe catalysts," vol. 87, pp. 59-68, 2003.
12. H. Ukei, T. Hirose, S. Horikawa, Y. Takai, M. Taka, N. Azuma, and A. Ueno, "Catalytic degradation of polystyrene into styrene and a design of recyclable polystyrene with dispersed catalysts," Catal. Today, vol. 62, pp. 67-75, 2000.
13. Z. Zhibo, S. Nishio, Y. Morioka, U. Akifumi, O. Hironobu, T. Yoshio, M. Takanori, and K. Noriyoshi, "Thermal and chemical recycle of waste polymers," Catal. Today, vol. 29, pp. 303-308, 1996.
14. Z. Zhang, T. Hirose, S. Nishio, Y. Morioka, N. Azuma, A. Ueno, H. Ohkita, and M. Okada, "Chemical Recycling of Waste Polystyrene into Styrene over Solid Acids and Bases," Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., vol. 34, pp. 4514-4519, 1995.
15. H. Ke, T. Li-hua, Z. Zi-bin, and Z. Cheng-fang, "Reaction mechanism of styrene monomer recovery from waste polystyrene by supercritical solvents," Polym. Degrad. Stab., vol. 89, pp. 312-316, 2005.
16. S. Lee, J. Yoon, J. Kim, and D. Park, "Degradation of polystyrene using clinoptilolite catalysts," J. Anal. Appl. Pyrolysis, vol. 64, pp. 71-83, 2002.
17. H. Onishi and P. E. Foelak, "Solvent for polystyrene, method for reducing volume of polystyrene foam and method for recycling polystyrene foam," 5,629,352, 1997.
18. F. R. Marcello Notari, "Use of dialkyl carbonates as solvents for expanded polystyrene," WO 2005023922 A1,2005.
19. C. Katz, H.; Iovino, "Reduction in polystyrene foams with dibasic esters," US 6,743,828 61, 2004.
20. C. Shin and G. G. Chase, "Nanofibers from recycle waste expanded polystyrene using natural solvent," Polym. Bull., vol. 215, no. 55, pp. 209-215, 2005.
21. I.Yasuhito and K. Shigeo, "Converting waste polystyrene into a polymer flocculant for wastewater treatment," J. Mater. Cycles Waste Manag., vol. 3, pp. 14-19,2001.
22. L B. Centre, N. De Recherche, E. Sciences, and S. B. Polyintell, "A technique for purifying wastewater with polymeric flocculantproduced from waste plastic produced from waste plastic," Desalination, vol. 204, no. May 2016, 2007.
23. M. Poletto, J. Dettenborn, M. Zeni, and A. J. Zattera, "Characterization of composites based on expanded polystyrene wastes and wood flour," Waste Manag., vol. 31, pp. 779-784, 2011.
24. M. Poletto, M. Zeni, and A. J. Zattera, "Effects of wood flour addition and coupling agent content on mechanical properties of recycled polystyrene/wood flour composites," J. Thermoplast. Compos. Mater., vol. 25,no. 7, pp. 1-15, 2012.
25. S. Wenbo, M. Linchang, L. Junhui, W. Jiaqi, and C. Yinan, "Durability of Modified Expanded Polystyrene Concrete after Dynamic Cyclic Loading," Shock Vib., vol. 2016, pp. 1-5, 2016.
26. A. A. Sayadi, J. V. Tapia, T. R. Neitzert, and G. C. Clifton, "Effects of expanded polystyrene (EPS) particles on fire resistance, thermal conductivity and compressive strength of foamed concrete," Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 112, pp. 716-724, 2016.
27. K. Strecker, C. A. Da Silva, and S. L. M. Ribeiro Filho, "Experimental and numerical analysis of cement based composite materials with styrofoam inclusions," Open Constr. Build. Technol. J., vol. 10, no. September. pp. 431-441, 2016.
28. B.A. Kaya and F. Kar, "Thermal and Mechanical Properties of Concretes with Styropor," J. Appl. Math. Phys., vol. 2, no. 6, pp. 310-315, 2014.
29. V. Ferrandiz-Mas and E. Garcia-Alcocel, "Durability of expanded polystyrene mortars," Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 46, pp. 175-182, 2013.
30. N. Liu and B. Chen, "Experimental study of the influence of EPS particle size on the mechanical properties of EPS lightweight concrete," Constr. Build. Mater., vol. 68, pp. 227-232, 2014.
31. K. Miled, K. Sab, and R. Le Roy, "Particle size effect on EPS lightweight concrete compressive strength: Experimental investigation and modelling," Mech. Mater., vol. 39, no. 3, pp. 222-240, 2007.
32. W. Li,M. Suhua, H. Yueyang, and S. Xiaodong, "Hydration and Microstructure of Blended Cement With Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate," Ceram. - Silikaty, vol. 61, no. 2, pp. 172-177, 2017.
33. R. M. N. De Assuncao, B. Royer, J. S. Oliveira, G. R. Filho, and L. A. De Castro Motta, "Synthesis, characterization, and application of the sodium poly(styrenesul-fonate) produced from waste polystyrene cups as an admixture in concrete," J. Appl. Polym. Sci., vol. 96, no. 5, pp. 1534-1538,2005.
34. L. A. C. Motta, J. G. Vieira, T. H. Oomena, F. A. C. Faria, G. Rodrigues Filho, and R. M. N. Assuncao, "Mortar modified with sulfonated polystyrene produced from waste plastic cups," Struct. Mater. J., vol. 9, no. 5, pp. 754-764, 2016.
35. E. Kołtuńczyk and G. Nowicka, "Effect of poly(sodium-4-styrenesulphonate) additives on properties of cement suspensions," in, 2007, pp. 533-536.
36. S. Guruvenket, G. M. Rao, M. Komath, and A. M. Raichur, "Plasma surface modification of polystyrene and polyethylene," Appl. Surf. Sci., vol. 236, no. 1, pp. 278-284, 2004.
37. Y. Kumiko, Y. Akihiko, S. Yasuhiro, F. Kenji, and K. Nobuhiko, "Hydrophilic Modification of Plastic Surface by Using Microwave Plasma Irradiation;" Eng. Rev., vol. 46, no. 1, pp. 29-33, 2013.
38. A. Kotwa and E. Spychał, "The influence of cellulose ethers on the chosen properties of cement mortar in the plastic state," Struct. Environ., vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 153-159,2016.
39. L. Patural, P. Marchal A. Govin, P. Grosseau, B. Ruot, and O. Deves, "Cellulose ethers influence on water retention and consistency in cement-based mortars," Cem. Concr. Res., vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 46-55, 2011.
40. M. Sabala, K. Nosal, and P. Pichniarczyk, "Effect of methyl cellulose on the properties of adhesive cement mortars," Cem. Wapno Bet., no. 6, pp. 359-365, 2010.
41. A. Laukaitis, R. Zurauskas, and J. Kerien, "The effect of foam polystyrene granules on cement composite properties," Cem. Concr. Compos., vol. 27, pp. 41-47, 2005.
42. I. M. Nassar. K. I. Kabel, and I. M. Ibrahim, "Evaluation of the Effect of Waste Polystyrene on Performance of Asphalt Binder," ARPN J. Sci. Technol., vol. 2, no. 10, pp. 927-935, 2012.
43. C. Fang, L. Jiao, J. Hu, Q. Yu, D. Guo, Z. Xing, and Y. Ruien, "Viscoelasticity of Asphalt Modi fi ed With Packaging Waste Expended Polystyrrene," J. Mater. Sci. Technol., vol. 30, no. 9, pp. 939-943, 2014.
44. M. B. Baker, R. Abendeh, Z. Abu-Salem, and T. Khedaywi, "Production of Sustainable Asphalt Mixes Using Recycled Polystyrene," Int. J. Appl. Environ. Sci., vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 183-192, 2016.
45. A. A. Motlagh, A. Kiasat, E. Mirzaei, and F. O. Birgani, "Improving Technical Characteristics of Asphalt Pavement Using Wastes of Polystyrene Disposable Dishes," World Appl. Sci. J., vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 605-612, 2012.