Proposals Regarding Directions of Changes in the Content of Normative Documents Regulating the Transport of the Most Important People in the State by Military Aircraft
Treść / Zawartość
Ensuring the security of people who hold the most important state positions is one of the most significant tasks for all institutions and people involved in securing the official activities of such people, including their mobility and movement by air. This requires undertaking actions aimed at eliminating security threats and thus minimising risk. Proposals regarding directions of changes in the content of normative documents concerning the transport of the most important people in the state by military aircraft concern: flight experience of crews; selection and assembly of the crew; planning the flight and preparing the crew for the flight; preparation, equipment and technical condition of the aircraft and atmospheric conditions and analysis of them.
Bibliogr. 7 poz.
-  Decision no. 262/MON of the Minister of National Defense of 05.06.2007 regarding the Concept of training of the flying personnel of the Polish Armed Forces (not announced).
-  Manual on the Implementation of ICAO Language Proficiency Requirements, ICAO, Quebec 2010.
-  NATO STANAG 6001 (edition 3) Language Proficiency Levels, NATO Standardization Agency, Brussels 2009.
-  Regulation of the Commission (EU) no. 1178/2011 of 03.11.2011 laying down technical requirements and administrative procedures for civil aviation crews in accordance with the regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EC) no. 216/2008. Journal of Laws of the EU L311/1.
-  Regulation of the Commission (EU) no. 83/2014 of January 29, 2014 amending the regulation (EU) no. 965/2012 laying down technical requirements and administrative procedures for air operations in accordance with the regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EC) no. 216/2008. Journal of Laws of the EU L28/17.
-  Tatarowski D., Security of transport of the most important people in the state with military aircraft. Doctoral dissertation. War Studies Academy. Warsaw 2019
-  http://awiacja.imgw.pl