Program for Simulation and Testing of Apply Cryptography of Advance Encryption Standard (AES) Algorithm with Rivest-Shamir-Adleman (RSA) Algorithm for Good Performance
Treść / Zawartość
Nowadays, information security management systems are important parts of managing a system for better handling of the information security. In scenarios and situations where safety management is done by managing protection of malwares, it is important to manage security issues properly. Cryptography is an approach which makes possible for a recipient to encrypt and decrypt the information. A combination of two different strategies for encryption and decryption in the text encoding will be transformed into the used all content. The encryption and decryption key of the content decryption key is used. There are different types of information. A number, such as finding two large prime numbers with that product. The number, the size of the RSA key is large enough to make, it's hard to pinpoint these numbers. The key, known as the RSA public key, is the most prominent open encryption. Calculations were used for information exchange. In this paper, we created a program for simulation and testing of apply cryptography of Advance Encryption Standard (AES) algorithm with Rivest-Shamir-Adleman (RSA) algorithm for better performance. In this study, this program is an application of a new algorithm to be the AES&RSA principle of using a public key instead of a private key for cryptography, and the testing of encryption and decryption for the AES&RSA algorithm resulted in time is no different on the AES algorithm and more secure encryption and decryption. The results indicated that the time needed for encoding and decoding of AES&RSA algorithm has been reduced (i.e., efficiency has been improved).
Bibliogr. 30 poz., schem., tab.
-  J. W. Candra, O. C. Briliyant, and S. R. Tamba, “ISMS planning based on ISO/IEC 27001:2013 using analytical hierarchy process at gap analysis phase (Case study: XYZ institute)”, in Proceedings of the 2017 11th International Conference on Telecommunication Systems Services and Applications, TSSA 2017, 26-27 Oct. 2017.
-  M. Button, “Cyber Security Breaches Survey 2016”, Department for Digital Culture Media and Sport, 2018, DOI: 10.13140/RG.2.1.4332.6324.
-  F. G. I. T. U.S. Congress, Office of Technology Assessment, Electronic Record Systems and Individual Privacy, June, (1986) DOI: 10.1016/0167-4048(86)90061-1.
-  H. W. Glaspie and W. Karwowski, “Human Factors in Information Security Culture: A Literature Review”, in Proceedings of the AHFE 2017 International Conference on Human Factors in Cybersecurity, 2017, pp. 269-280.
-  A. Retnowardhani, R. H. Diputra, and Y. S. Triana, “Security risk analysis of bring your own device (BYOD) system in manufacturing company at Tangerang”, TELKOMNIKA (Telecommunication Comput. Electron. Control.), vol. 17, no. 2, 2019, pp. 753-762.
-  A. J. Menezes, S. A. Vanstone, and P. C. V. Oorschot, Handbook of Applied Cryptography, FL, USA, CRC Press, Inc., Boca Raton, 1996.
-  W. Diffie, and M. Hellman, “New directions in cryptography”. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 22, no. 6, 1996, pp. 644–654.
-  R. Saxena, M. Jain, D. Singh, and A. Kushwah, “An enhanced parallel version of RSA public key crypto based algorithm using openMP”, Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Security of Information and Networks, 2017, pp. 37–42,
-  S. Lian, Multimedia Content Encryption: Techniques and Applications, Taylor & Francis Group, LLC, 2008.
-  R. A. Mollin, An introduction to cryptography, FL USA, CRC Press Boca Raton 2006.
-  B. Schneier, Applied cryptography Protocols, algorithm, and source code in C, Wiley, 1996.
-  D. Chen, D. Qing, and D. Wang “AES Key Expansion Algorithm Based on 2D Logistic Mapping[C]”, / Fifth International Workshop on Chaos-Fractals Theories and Applications. IEEE Computer Society,2012, pp. 207-211.
-  J. Bajard, and L. Imbert. “A full RNS implementation of RSA”, 2004. IEEE Transactions on Computers, vol. 53, no. 6, pp. 769-774, 2004.
-  L. Rivest, A. Shamir, and L. Adleman. “A method for obtaining digital signatures and public key cryptosystems”, 1978. Communications of the ACM, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 120-126, (Feb. 1978).
-  Federal Information Processing Standards Publication 197(FIPS197), http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/fips/fips197/fips-197.pdf, 2001.
-  J. Daemen, and V. Rijmen, “The block cipher Rijndael”, Smart Card Research and Applications, pp. 288–296, 2000.
-  P.C. Kocher “Timing attacks on implementations of Diffie-Hellman, RSA, DSS, and other systems”. In: Koblitz, N. (ed.) CRYPTO 1996. LNCS, vol. 1109, pp. 104–113. Springer, Heidelberg (1996).
-  V. M. Silva-García, R. Flores-Carapia, C. Rentería-Márquez et al. “Generating substitution boxes with 104 non-linearity for AES using chaos”, Applied Mathematical Sciences, vol. 10, no. 1, pp.151-166, 2016, DOI: 10.12988/ams.2016.511695.
-  J. Daemen and V. Rijmen, The Design of Rijndael: AES The Advanced Encryption Standard, Springer-Verlag, 2002.
-  R. F. Shao, Z. Chang, and Y. Zhang, “AES Encryption Algorithm Based on the High Performance Computing of GPU”, 2010 Second International Conference on Communication Software and Networks, pp. 26-28, 2010, DOI: 10.1109/ICCSN.2010.124.
-  D. Smekal, J. Frolka, and J. Hajny, “Acceleration of AES Encryption Algorithm Using Field Programmable Gate Arrays”, IFAC-Papers OnLine, vol. 49, no. 25, pp. 384–389, 2016.
-  R.L. Rivest, A. Shamir, and L. Adleman, “A method for obtaining digital signatures and public-key cryptosystem”, Commun. ACM, vol. 21, pp. 120–126, 1978, DOI: 10.1145/359340.359342.
-  J. Katz, A. J. Menezes, P. C. van Oorschot and S. A. Vanstone, Handbook of applied cryptography., CRC press, 1996.
-  A. Lasheras, R. Canal, E. Rodríguez, and L. Cassano, “Lightweight protection of cryptographic hardware accelerators against differential fault analysis”, in: 2020 IEEE 26th International Symposium on On-Line Testing and Robust System Design (IOLTS), pp. 1–6, 2010, DOI: 10.1109/IOLTS50870.2020.9159720.
-  A. Barenghi, L. Breveglieri, I. Koren, and D. Naccache, “Fault injection attacks on cryptographic devices: theory”, practice, and countermeasures, Proc. IEEE, vol. 100, no. 1, pp. 3056–3076., 2012, DOI: 10.1109/JPROC.2012.2188769.
-  R. Saxe, M. Jain, D. Singh, and A. Kushwah, “An enhanced parallel version of RSA public key crypto based algorithm using OpenMP”, Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Security of Information and Networks October, pp. 37–42, 2017, DOI:10.1145/3136825.3136866.
-  F. Sonmez, and M. K. Abbas, “Development of a Client / Server Cryptography-Based Secure Messaging System Using RSA Algorithm”, Journal of Management Engineering and Information Technology, vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 2-6., 2017
-  R. Karri et al., "Fault-based side-channel cryptanalysis tolerant Rijndael symmetric block cipher architecture", Proceedings 2001 IEEE Int. Symp. on Defect and Fault Tolerance in VLSI Systems, pp. 427-435, Oct 2001, DOI: 10.1109/DFTVS.2001.966796.
-  G. Singh, “A study of encryption algorithms (RSA, DES, 3DES and AES) for information security”, International Journal of Computer Applications, vol. 67, no. 19, pp. 33-38, 2013, DOI: 10.5120/11507-7224.
-  S. Pavithra and Mrs. E. Ramadevi, "Performance Evaluation of Symmetric Algorithms", Journal of Global Research in Computer Science, vol 3, no. 8, pp. 43-45, August 2012.
Opracowanie rekordu ze środków MEiN, umowa nr SONP/SP/546092/2022 w ramach programu "Społeczna odpowiedzialność nauki" - moduł: Popularyzacja nauki i promocja sportu (2022-2023).