Required attenuation of aircraft noise in buildings in the light of data from the Chopin Airport monitoring
Treść / Zawartość
The minimum attenuations of aircraft noise required by the Polish Standards concerning acoustic insulation and noise levels inside buildings have been compared. Data from the noise monitoring system of the Chopin Airport were used. The minimum attenuation required by PN-B-02151-02:1987 differs from that required by PN-B-02151-3:2015-10. The highest required attenuation occurs when taking into account the maximum sound level LAmax of aircraft noise. The requirements related to LAmax are 2.0 to 7.8 dB higher than those associated with the equivalent sound level LAeq. If the number of flight operations at night reaches the allowed maximum number of forty, the requirements related to LAeq may be decisive. The requirements connected with LAeq according to PN-B-02151-02:1987 are 0.6 to 2.6 dB higher than coming from PN-B-02151-3:2015-10.
Bibliogr. 11 poz., 1 il. kolor., 1 wykr.
- 1. https://www.eea.europa.eu/data-and-maps/daviz/number-of-people-exposed-to-6#tab-googlechartid_chart_21, (2019.06.05).
- 2. Environmental Noise Guidelines for the European Region, WHO Regional Office for Europe, ISBN 978 92 890 5356 3, World Health Organization 2018.
- 3. Guidance on the Balanced Approach to Aircraft Noise Management, Doc. 9829 AN/451, second edition, ICAO 2008.
- 4. BAFU Progress report on aircraft noise abatement in Europe v3 Berlin, Maastricht, July 2015.
- 5. B. Berglund at al., Guidelines for community noise, World Health Organization (1999).
- 6. PN-B-02151-02:1987, Protection against noise in rooms in buildings - Permissible values of sound level in rooms [in Polish].
- 7. PN-B-02151-3:2015-10, Building acoustics - Protection against noise in buildings - Part 3: Requirements for sound insulation of partitions in buildings and building elements [in Polish].
- 8. https://www.lotnisko-chopina.pl/pl/monitoring-halasu.html, (2018.12.17).
- 9. K. Rudno-Rudziński, Determination of the maximum noise level of F-16 aircraft based on the exposure levels [in Polish], Progress in Acoustics, Polish Acoustical Society, Wroclaw, 381-392 (2015).
- 10. Regulation of the Minister of Infrastructure of 12 April 2002 on technical conditions to be met by buildings and their location [in Polish], (Dziennik Ustaw 2002 nr 75, poz. 690).
- 11. Night Noise Guidelines for Europe, World Health Organization Europe 2009.